Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

3 hours ago, PascalSiakam said:

0 pts, 4 Rebs and 3 tos, lol

You can always spot a fantasy bball clown when they comment on a perennial top 5 fantasy player's statline before the game is even like 15% done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

Yeah whatever as long as you feel happy with KAT 😁

You clearly don’t feel happy with Bam, otherwise u wouldn’t be constantly back here to reassure yourself....but guess even that isn’t working out for you 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PascalSiakam said:

lmao, it is funny that you guys still think KAT is a better fantasy player than Bam 

Obviously we do lol. KAT's a perennial top 5 player. What u on about?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PascalSiakam said:

Just @ me when KAT has Bam’s today’s performance this season 😉

Say it without crying. You wish you had KAT back and it's hilarious.

index.jpg

Edited by j3rkthenurk
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, PascalSiakam said:

Just @ me when KAT has Bam’s today’s performance this season 😉

Lol dude. Whiteside's had an even better line. I suggest you go ahead and trade Bam for Whiteside.

It's ok. You do what you gotta do to feel good about yourself. Just don't litter the thread with inaccurate claims such as "Bam's a better fantasy player than KAT".

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Say it without crying. You wish you had KAT back and it's hilarious.

index.jpg

lol I won’t, do you know COVID would affect one’s health permanently.  Towns is not the same old KAT anymore and it would be lucky if he can get you a 3rd round value for the rest of the season (barring him from being shut down due to the tank mode)

Edited by PascalSiakam
Just now, PascalSiakam said:

lol I won’t, do you know COVID would affect one’s health permanently.  Towns is not the same old KAT anymore and it would be lucky if he can get you a 3rd round value in the rest of the season (barring him from being shut down due to the tank mode)

Troll status confirmed 

• Like 1

Don’t you guys see the ball is not in KAT’s hands now.  Edwards, Beasley and Rubio just keep firing the ball whenever they want and most of the time KAT simply just run up and down without getting any touch.  No doubt KAT is a good player but if you do watch the game you will notice that KAT is no longer the go-to guy in the team.  

18 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

Don’t you guys see the ball is not in KAT’s hands now.  Edwards, Beasley and Rubio just keep firing the ball whenever they want and most of the time KAT simply just run up and down without getting any touch.  No doubt KAT is a good player but if you do watch the game you will notice that KAT is no longer the go-to guy in the team.  

So their 25 year old all star franchise player, unquestioned best player on the team with three years left on his deal is getting phased out like he’s LMA?

spacer.png

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

So their 25 year old all star franchise player, unquestioned best player on the team with three years left on his deal is getting phased out like he’s LMA?

spacer.png

Why are you guys even responding to this troll? He's just taking advantage of this one bad game. KAT is soon gonna go back to his top 5 self. 

9 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

spacer.png

I know it’s sad but it’s the truth.  Wolves’ management and coach suck and the losing culture for many years already made the team doesn’t know how to win.  May be they don’t want to win at all and just keep tanking to pile the lotteries. KAT is a good player and he deserves to be traded to a champion contender team.  I don’t want to see KAT getting rotted in the team just like KG.  But seriously fantasy wise, KAT won’t be good this year as long as he is with the wolves.

Edited by PascalSiakam