Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

Edward the man now? Honestly I hate drafting anyone from the wolves!

not to mention you have the worst franchise of all sport with the worst coach and GM of all sports. 

• Haha 2

Oh FYI, KAT just took 2 shots in the 2nd half, and one of them is made after KAT got an offensive rebound.

dont get me wrong, I am a wolves fan and I love KAT, but as long as KAT is with the wolves I don’t see any silver lining.  

Try to see if you could get Zion back, if you are lucky enough. 

I think we all know that none of the next games are going to be like this one. They got plenty of questions about KAT's touches in the 4th during their post game interview. Saunders obviously played it off and the others didn't. We all know who the King in Minnesota is. And it ain't a rookie. Although to his credit, did well today.

Edited by Kraptocracy

Omg stop responding to the troll guys, let's keep the thread to the point. We all know that the recency bias on this forum is astounding. One bad game/week the player is washed, a monster game the player is on top of the world. Lol relax

30 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

Any news on B2B games for KAT? Does he play or sit out?

I haven’t heard of any restrictions for KAT. 

2 hours ago, rush007 said:

Omg stop responding to the troll guys, let's keep the thread to the point. We all know that the recency bias on this forum is astounding. One bad game/week the player is washed, a monster game the player is on top of the world. Lol relax

The bad game yesterday could be bc of the B2B. He was having a fine game at the half... on par with any of his best games this season, but it looks like he was just a decoy in the second half. Played 17 min but only 1 basket on 2 shot attempts + 3 rebounds and 2 assists. I’ve noticed teams doing that this year on B2Bs... 1 day some guys will get heavy usage while the others give less than their usual effort, the next day they switch. 

3 hours ago, rush007 said:

Seriously, why are people responding to a dude who obviously regrets trading away KAT from Bam? Ignore the clown, and write off this one bad game. KAT has still been really good overall for the other 3 games he's played, and will only get better once he gets his legs under him. 

• Thanks 1

You guys think, Malik coming off the bench will stick? With Ant and Ricky coming to the starting lineup, they do not have any offense when one of KAT, Ant and Malik sit.

It should mean more shots for KAT (since Malik leads the team in FGA) and Wolves in actual close games.

42 minutes ago, mas10 said:

How could they not go to him at all in OT! 
what a rabble coach and franchise. 

Because they have to lose A LOT of games so they can keep their top 3 protected pick from falling to the warriors.

Rubio and KAT playing together will lead them to accidental victories.

1 hour ago, SolariNatividad said:

You guys think, Malik coming off the bench will stick? With Ant and Ricky coming to the starting lineup, they do not have any offense when one of KAT, Ant and Malik sit.

It should mean more shots for KAT (since Malik leads the team in FGA) and Wolves in actual close games.

Malik was late to walk throughs that's why he didn't start. He should be back to normal next game

He said last night his wrist is still not anywhere close to being healed at all. Still very worried about his negativity this whole season towards basketball. He did play b2b which was great but I been trying to field offers. It is hard to trade him 1 for 1 so i been doing package deals. You guys picking up the same vibe or sticking with this ex Iron man

You stay with KAT. You take the top 5 production. Stop overthinking it. 

Obviously his wrist is not 100%, they said it would be 6-8 for him to be back to normal. Good news is that playing through will not affect the healing and KAT is still putting up elite production even if his wrist is in a bit of pain. He ditched the cast so things are trending in the right direction at least

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

He said last night his wrist is still not anywhere close to being healed at all. Still very worried about his negativity this whole season towards basketball. He did play b2b which was great but I been trying to field offers. It is hard to trade him 1 for 1 so i been doing package deals. You guys picking up the same vibe or sticking with this ex Iron man

Do you really want to be the next @PascalSiakamand trade a top 5 guy away for a 2nd rounder 

7 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Do you really want to be the next @PascalSiakamand trade a top 5 guy away for a 2nd rounder 

If it was bam that he got I wouldn't ca that a major loss. If wolves had something to play for I wouldn't think twice but his got major shutdown (wrist, covid scare, lack of motivation, ping pong balls) written on him right now. I understand he was reliable in past yrs even played when the team still blows but every interview he makes now seems negative.