Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Oh by the way, if you guys still think Kat is a top 5 fantasy player, go ahead and try to trade him for like embiid, Sabonis, Vucevic, Bam, Gobert, Zion, Capela etc. who are mostly drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round center/power forward this season in standard 12 team league and see who would give you a fxxk 🤣

Edited by PascalSiakam
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

Oh by the way, if you guys still think Kat is a top 5 fantasy player, go ahead and try to trade him for like embiid, Sabonis, Vucevic, Bam, Gobert, Zion, Capela etc. who are mostly drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round center/power forward this season in standard 12 team league and see who would give you a fxxk 🤣

This is just sad to see lmao. This guy is so shook about his trade that he's resorted to try and troll now...and fail LOL

Expect to be @ every single game KAT balls out, you clown. There's gonna be a lot of them 

Edited by fabrar
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fabrar said:

This is just sad to see lmao. This guy is so shook about his trade that he's resorted to try and troll now...and fail LOL

Expect to be @ every single game KAT balls out, you clown. There's gonna be a lot of them 

It’s just waste of time to talk to a fantasy newbie like you..... btw no need to @ me until Kat got a triple double this season.  Oh wait  Kat never got a triple double in his career isn’t it?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

It’s just waste of time to talk to a fantasy newbie like you..... btw no need to @ me until Kat got a triple double this season.  Oh wait  Kat never got a triple double in his career isn’t it?  

By that logic, Russell Westbrook must be a better fantasy player than KAT cause he gets a lot of triple doubles LOL

CLOWN

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, fabrar said:

By that logic, Russell Westbrook must be a better fantasy player than KAT cause he gets a lot of triple doubles LOL

CLOWN

It’s pathetic that you still don’t know what’s going on in the wolves team.  Beasley and edwards are now the bosses in the team, and Kat getting one or two good games occasionally would not change that.  I bet you never watched any wolves games this season, Saunders just let Beasley and edwards run the offence and he never set any play for Kat.  Most of the time, particularly in the 4th quarter you can see Kat just run up and down the court without getting any touch of the ball.  Also in order to maximise their chance to get the top3 pick, wolves will definitely shut down Kat later in the season to let his wrist completely healed.   I don’t know whether you are just lack of vision or simply don’t wanna admit that you have drafted one of the biggest busts of the season.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

It’s pathetic that you still don’t know what’s going on in the wolves team.  Beasley and edwards are now the bosses in the team, and Kat getting one or two good games occasionally would not change that.  I bet you never watched any wolves games this season, Saunders just let Beasley and edwards run the offence and he never set any play for Kat.  Most of the time, particularly in the 4th quarter you can see Kat just run up and down the court without getting any touch of the ball.  Also in order to maximise their chance to get the top3 pick, wolves will definitely shut down Kat later in the season to let his wrist completely healed.   I don’t know whether you are just lack of vision or simply don’t wanna admit that you have drafted one of the biggest busts of the season.

Nice try, clown. I didn't even draft KAT lol, I traded for him when he was injured 

While you traded him away for a lesser player.

Keep clowning. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PascalSiakam said:

May be we should just stop arguing and let the time speak, as we all know we cannot convince each other.   By the end of the season we will know whether Bam or Kat is a better fantasy player.  Good luck dude.

KAT no doubt

Link to post
Share on other sites

As both KAT and Adebayo owner, KAT is inarguably a better fantasy player and anyone saying differently is an obvious troll. 
 

He’s working himself back into shape from not only COVID but a wrist injury that he himself said was still bothering him the other night. I’m just happy to see him back on the court and already putting up productive lines.

 

Their 4th quarter usage of him the past two games has been horrible and I think that’s going to change or Saunders is going to be out of a job soon. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also their chance at a top 3 pick even if they finish dead last is less than 50%. It would be an idiotic thing for a front office to gamble on and they will not be shutting down key players to ensure it happens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, NatsFanEG said:

Also their chance at a top 3 pick even if they finish dead last is less than 50%. It would be an idiotic thing for a front office to gamble on and they will not be shutting down key players to ensure it happens. 

Yup. It is 40.17% to be precise. If you finish 5th (which I'm sure Minny would not even reach even if D'lo and KAT both played every game in the competitive Western conference), the chances would be 31.6%. The difference is only 8.5%, it's not like you have a guaranteed top 3 pick if you happen to finish dead last. Post-2019 the odds changed significantly.

I guess you might as well claim Harrison Barnes is a better fantasy player than KAT. If at the end of the season KAT is injured and Barnes isn't, you can come back and say "I told you so" lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, mas10 said:

This guy just doesn’t get involved in the offence anymore 😂 

Don't you people get tired of looking silly in this thread?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 8:56 AM, PascalSiakam said:

Oh by the way, if you guys still think Kat is a top 5 fantasy player, go ahead and try to trade him for like embiid, Sabonis, Vucevic, Bam, Gobert, Zion, Capela etc. who are mostly drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round center/power forward this season in standard 12 team league and see who would give you a fxxk 🤣

You look like a fool

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...