Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

He was pretty busy throwing the ball out of bounds on drives to the basket, arguing with the refs about missed calls (although one got reversed on review)  and picking up some offensive fouls. He was clearly frustrated a lot of the game with the Refs.

The wolves offense was largely Edwards jacking up shots. Nowell and Vanderbilt looked good. Rubio and Okogie made their FT's.

They don't bother to guard Rubio a  lot when he doesn't have the ball and is out beyond the 3 point line. So he took a few wide open threes and actually made one.

Lillard almost single handedly kept the game close in the 4th quarter.

10 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

@PascalSiakam

Where you at?

Our Prodigal Son is still lost. He must hit rock bottom and become repentant. Only then can he return, probably once he is out of playoff contention, and we will welcome him back with open arms and 1000s of “I told you so”s and the forum will rejoice in making a mockery of him. spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to shout this absolute beast of a man out. He's just been cruising as a top 5 player. Wolves are actually looking competent, Towns looks like he's having fun and there doesn't seem to be any shutdown risk

10 hours ago, fabrar said:

Just wanted to shout this absolute beast of a man out. He's just been cruising as a top 5 player. Wolves are actually looking competent, Towns looks like he's having fun and there doesn't seem to be any shutdown risk

I just want to shout out @PascalSiakam for trading KAT for Bam

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
41 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

I really need him for the playoffs. I hope it's just one game. I don't know what to do. In a weekly points league

I've read that it's the anniversary of his mothers death. He should play the other games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Out again tonight. I have him on 3 of my playoff teams will probably lose all 3. I doubt I see him this week if at all for the rest of the year. They might do an SGA with him

1 minute ago, azeri98 said:

Out again tonight. I have him on 3 of my playoff teams will probably lose all 3. I doubt I see him this week if at all for the rest of the year. They might do an SGA with him

No they won't. He is out because they had a memorial for his mother who passed away a year ago.

8 minutes ago, Bernard said:

No they won't. He is out because they had a memorial for his mother who passed away a year ago.

The memorial was on Monday, It's now Wednesday.

2 hours ago, azeri98 said:

The memorial was on Monday, It's now Wednesday.

Yeah I'm sorry, he should put his grief aside for his dead mother and come back to play for the sake of your fantasy team 

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Yeah I'm sorry, he should put his grief aside for his dead mother and come back to play for the sake of your fantasy team 

It was a year ago. As far as I know a 1 year memorial is one day. It's not just about my fantasy team

It just seems like guys use any excuse to miss games

I feel sorry for him that he lost his mother. Maybe he has something else going on. I don't know

36 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

It was a year ago. As far as I know a 1 year memorial is one day. It's not just about my fantasy team

I feel sorry for him that he lost his mother. Maybe he has something else going on. I don't know

Man the posts just keep getting worse. Now we are telling people how to grieve.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

Dude are you actually trying to say how a guy should mourn his dead mother? 

Jesus lol