NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

3 hours ago, azeri98 said:

It was a year ago. As far as I know a 1 year memorial is one day. It's not just about my fantasy team

It just seems like guys use any excuse to miss games

I feel sorry for him that he lost his mother. Maybe he has something else going on. I don't know

LOL. Dawg, you need to step away from fantasy for a year.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Hurt his knee/leg didn't look too good out there. Might be what they need to shut him down 

Haha are we for real here, half my MFin team is injured now for start of playoffs tomorrow?? Wow

16 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Hurt his knee/leg didn't look too good out there. Might be what they need to shut him down 

Image tagged in send nudes - Imgflip

Edited by Heavy_Jon
8 hours ago, mtx said:

Blogs seem to think hes fine and says he stayed out there and continued playing lol...... run don't walk to add Naz??????? 

I saw it live and he was limping really badly and got subbed out. Was pretty stupid of the coach to have him in they were down 30 

The Yahoo blurb states that Chris Finch didn't think it was serious at all and pulled him as a precaution. I think he might miss one of the B2B games coming up but that's about it.

Ya'll need to be a little calm and patient. The level of reactionary stress and anxiety I see on these forums is crazy lol 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

The Yahoo blurb states that Chris Finch didn't think it was serious at all and pulled him as a precaution. I think he might miss one of the B2B games coming up but that's about it.

Ya'll need to be a little calm and patient. The level of reactionary stress and anxiety I see on these forums is crazy lol 

I was being sarcastic, but it's just been a s---y season with no help from Yahoo whatsoever. The lack of IL++ implementation midseason sucks (it's nothing but a tease), we all likely lost 1-2 weeks of PPDs we're never getting back, and the Monday report for anyone still in playoffs looks absolutely terrible. These failures continue to highlight why H2H favors the lucky and not the skillful.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

yeah it's not like your best player getting hurt in the playoffs is a big deal or anything 🤡

Edited by MarcoPol0
13 minutes ago, MarcoPol0 said:

yeah it's not like your best player getting hurt in the playoffs is a big deal or anything 🤡

There hasn't even been any updates on if he's even sitting out a game and you're already freaking out about dropping him LOL. So yeah proving my point. 

Edited by fabrar
3 minutes ago, fabrar said:

There hasn't even been any updates on if he's even sitting out a game and you're already freaking out about dropping him LOL. So yeah proving my point. 

when did I say anything about dropping him? 🤡

Just now, fabrar said:

I can't even drop him if I wanted to because of the Yahoo Can't Cut List, what kind of BS is that??? Naz Reid was just picked up in 2 of my leagues, so while I'm doing the right thing by sitting and waiting patiently to calculate the optimal move, others have already gone and scooped up my insurance policy for the week. KAT owners are likely screwed if KAT ends up playing two poor games or if he's perma-stuck on GTD. 

3 minutes ago, mtx said:

I can't even drop him if I wanted to because of the Yahoo Can't Cut List, what kind of BS is that??? Naz Reid was just picked up in 2 of my leagues, so while I'm doing the right thing by sitting and waiting patiently to calculate the optimal move, others have already gone and scooped up my insurance policy for the week. KAT owners are likely screwed if KAT ends up playing two poor games or if he's perma-stuck on GTD. 

You can have your commissioner manually drop him but extremely reactionary at least wait for update

Haven't dropped him yet, but just doing the math tells you how f****** you are if KAT doesnt have 2 solid games this week. Receive update on Tues, but Weds is already a full slate of games, so it means you only have Thurs-Sun 4 days to get 2 replacement games in. But if you had gambled and dropped on Mon, you would potentially have Tues-Sun 6 days to get 3 replacement games in. One extra GP could prove to be a difference between winning and losing a category. Just showing you the other side of the equation you're discounting. 

And this is assuming your league commish even lets you drop KAT who is technically on the restricted list. Processing time for that might take a day or two on top plus the time it takes to add whatever replacement FA.

Edited by mtx
1 hour ago, goattie said:

when should i drop him? do you guys think he will play any game after sacramento's back to back?

You should drop him right now, he will never play another game this season. 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Would you be surprised if that were the case? Another monster night tonight and I can drop him in peace. 

40 minutes ago, mtx said:

Would you be surprised if that were the case? Another monster night tonight and I can drop him in peace. 

I don't think he'll even play tonight, he just texted me to say that he's leaving Minnesota and moving in with his uncle and aunty in Bel-Air

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Why?? He will play every game this week

• 3 weeks later...