Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SolariNatividad said:

Watched the replay, it looked really BAD.. Big man at that weight, past injury on the same wrist, it will make you worry.

i watched the game. It looked bad but he literally stayed 1 minute in the locker room and immediately came back into the game. Also he tried to block a shot and used the wrist he landed on and he didnt look like he was in discomfort. Obviously im worried but not as worried as I would be had he not come back at all. He even stumbled and fell and used his wrist again and he looked fine.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

i watched the game. It looked bad but he literally stayed 1 minute in the locker room and immediately came back into the game. Also he tried to block a shot and used the wrist he landed on and he didnt look like he was in discomfort. Obviously im worried but not as worried as I would be had he not come back at all. He even stumbled and fell and used his wrist again and he looked fine.

Adrenaline can make you play through anything, but hopefully you are right. The guy already went through a lot this past year.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mas10 said:

here we go..

not going to read much into it. If he was fine with coming out the last couple of minutes to be a decoy instead of just not coming back in then he wasnt worried about making the wrist worse. Hopefully a good nights sleep will allow him to play tomorrow. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

not going to read much into it. If he was fine with coming out the last couple of minutes to be a decoy instead of just not coming back in then he wasnt worried about making the wrist worse. Hopefully a good nights sleep will allow him to play tomorrow. 

+1

42 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Agree that his injury may not be serious but I hope he can take 1-2 games off to have a full recovery

4 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

yeah...  news are bad as they come

7 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Maybe I should trade this guy before news comes out. Obviously he knows his body and from what he said about 2020 can’t get any more worse then he knows he’s stuffed his wrist up. 

Lol news is out already. Ain't nobody gonna jump trade for a guy awaiting an xray

if kat is gone for a long time then i just hope that the next president of usa is gonna lockdown their whole country which will force the greedy nba to cancel again the season. covid cases are out of control there with a whopping 200k average per day and new variant from uk will surely hit the fan and make the vaccines ineffective. fck this!!

spacer.png

• Haha 1