Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Buddy Hield 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sooooooooo.....

8 2nite and counting... you messed up bruh...just tryin to help...

Nice line today... same old one trick pony ūü§£ūü§£ Back to sucking like always. Yall fools

On 1/5/2021 at 2:26 PM, dfstout said:

Buddy's a beast...he will right the ship...when he drops 8 3's next game the thread will go quiet once more. 

Good joke LOL... not sure what planet u live in where buddy will hit 8 threes. 

Dropped him for Clarkson...Clarkson does exactly what hield does

Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to this dude? Thought he would be stepping it up with him being in the starting lineup and pushing 35 plus minutes a night. I don't watch much kings games but is it offensive scheme or just can't play with fox?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, printscreen said:

What happened to this dude? Thought he would be stepping it up with him being in the starting lineup and pushing 35 plus minutes a night. I don't watch much kings games but is it offensive scheme or just can't play with fox?

He just sucks...plain and simple. He has no offensive game. He's a catch and shoot guy...can't create his own shot or play defense 

Not sure why kings paid him. U can literally find a dozen players on the waiver that does what he does. Cut bait before u miss out on a hot free agent

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2021 at 1:50 PM, bbythepier said:

Drop Hield for Burks or Beasley or Redick? Sometimes I think comments are by sharps with made up accounts trying to influence some public opinion.

U still thinking its a bad idea? LOL. Have fun with hield who's shooting 35% and does nothing but hurt ur team xD dropped hield for Clarkson and couldn't be happier. Im getting 15+ points with 2.5 threes a game and a steal a game...on 45% shooting. 

I'm laughing at the people who think he can right the ship....yall just fools cause you're attached to a bad pick. Sometimes you gotta just take the L and cut your losses and move on

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dwu17 said:

U still thinking its a bad idea? LOL. Have fun with hield who's shooting 35% and does nothing but hurt ur team xD dropped hield for Clarkson and couldn't be happier. Im getting 15+ points with 2.5 threes a game and a steal a game...on 45% shooting. 

I'm laughing at the people who think he can right the ship....yall just fools cause you're attached to a bad pick. Sometimes you gotta just take the L and cut your losses and move on

 

enjoy last place buddy

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I drafted him in the 6th round in my competitive league thinking he could increase all his averages with more minutes and get that steals average over 1. No way I will ever drop him or come even close but I'm just confused as he should be lighting it up in todays NBA.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, printscreen said:

I drafted him in the 6th round in my competitive league thinking he could increase all his averages with more minutes and get that steals average over 1. No way I will ever drop him or come even close but I'm just confused as he should be lighting it up in todays NBA.

And this is a great example of being attached to a pick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He is shooting 34.2% so far this year (his career avg is 43.9%). If history is anything to go by our Buddy also started slow last season. He gets between 12-20 shots per game with over 30 minutes a game. The fact that he hasn’t been benched is big. I think it’s only a matter of time. Side note I drafted him 100th in a 10 man so it’s an easy hold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, dwu17 said:

With the way haliburton is playing...its a matter of time before he gets benched for him.

Haliburton is the future for  kings

Yup, he's already easily the second best player, and I've seen some people on the Kings subreddit argue that he might actually be their best player. 

Buddy might actually be better coming off the bench as a 6th man though. He's not starter material. Can't do anything other than shoot. No defense, no playmaking, nothing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dwu17 said:

Good joke LOL... not sure what planet u live in where buddy will hit 8 threes. 

Dropped him for Clarkson...Clarkson does exactly what hield does

I live on a planet where I wouldn't drop a durable perennial top 50-75 player for any reason and especially without attempting to trade him first at least...

 

Overreactions can be a killer my friend.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dfstout said:

I live on a planet where I wouldn't drop a durable perennial top 50-75 player for any reason and especially without attempting to trade him first at least...

 

Overreactions can be a killer my friend.

 

 

but hes in 1st place and finished 1st last year!! dwu is a fantasy god!!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dwu17 said:

With the way haliburton is playing...its a matter of time before he gets benched for him.

Haliburton is the future for  kings

 

Congratulations on winning that trophy in 2025.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep laughing at the people who thought dropping hield for the likes of Clarkson and Beasley was dumb. 

 

This is why I'm in first. Good luck to all of guys holding this scrub.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:32 PM, dfstout said:

I live on a planet where I wouldn't drop a durable perennial top 50-75 player for any reason and especially without attempting to trade him first at least...

 

Overreactions can be a killer my friend.

 

 

On 1/8/2021 at 7:45 AM, NBA_OG said:

 

Congratulations on winning that trophy in 2025.

 

On 1/7/2021 at 1:46 PM, MarcoPol0 said:

 

but hes in 1st place and finished 1st last year!! dwu is a fantasy god!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

man hes terrible..maybe its just me but is he not in shape?

No he's just a terrible player. To think ppl called him the next steph curry....the disrespect 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dwu17 said:

No he's just a terrible player. To think ppl called him the next steph curry....the disrespect 

Yup he sucks lol. Haliburton is already in the starting lineup playing way better. Once Holmes is back there's a good chance Buddy goes to the bench.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dwu17 said:

I keep laughing at the people who thought dropping hield for the likes of Clarkson and Beasley was dumb. 

 

This is why I'm in first. Good luck to all of guys holding this scrub.

 

 

 

Wasn't who you dropped him for...I have both those players on my team ...it was the fact you dropped Buddy Hield...you couldve had all three...no way Hield was the worst player on your team unless we're talking a less than 10 person league which is bush league anyway...but no worries though we wont be offering advice to you any longer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dfstout said:

Wasn't who you dropped him for...I have both those players on my team ...it was the fact you dropped Buddy Hield...you couldve had all three...no way Hield was the worst player on your team unless we're talking a less than 10 person league which is bush league anyway...but no worries though we wont be offering advice to you any longer. 

I play in a 12 team auction....and buddy at the moment is my worst lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...