NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Luka Doncic 2020-2021 Outlook

DonutGiveUp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your R1 pick netted a 15/4/4/1/1/2 line with 4 TOs, 38% FG and 50% FT ... and that's IT this week.

I'm sorta curious as to whether y'all think it would've been better if he just missed Wed's game and with 3 missed games, would've been instantly eligible for an INJ tag Saturday (allowing him to be potentially dumped to a free IL spot), and might've been better to have used his spot for streaming.  To that point, I'd rather have a line like Okeke's game tonight of 14/6/3/1/3 on 46% FG, 100% FT and 3 TOs, than Luka's line on Wed.

It's crazy to say this about a R1 pick, but he was ranked 320 on Bball monster this week, simply because he didn't do anything except provide low-end popcorn cats and trash efficiency cats.  I'm hoping for a bounceback tomorrow for me to eat my words, esp as an owner and a Mavs fan, but his random injuries and rest days, as well as efficiency cats are really making me regret drafting him. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K1jgwEdNRPc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this guy cost a lot of fantasy seasons I would imagine (especially those which count techs and ejections as a negative cat). hope he pulls his head in and fixes his attitude problem before next season