NBC Sports Edge Forums

Luka Doncic 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took him #2 overall no hesitation. I’m of the camp that he’s the #1 overall pick this year. Harden’s trade demand marks many uncertainties when it comes to games played, effort level, and overall fi

I feel you man. Fantasy basketball is about winning but it's also about having fun. And watching Luka play is just super fun (let alone if u have him on your team).  I had great pleasure to watch hi

Take Harden and then trade with the Luka owner later for Luka + strong player

2 hours ago, Obliviate said:

What about that game winner? That was so nice to watch. Back2back step back 3s as well.

Were the commentary team in a cave?

• 3 weeks later...

Ruled out tonight with right ankle injury. 

• 2 weeks later...

Your R1 pick netted a 15/4/4/1/1/2 line with 4 TOs, 38% FG and 50% FT ... and that's IT this week.

I'm sorta curious as to whether y'all think it would've been better if he just missed Wed's game and with 3 missed games, would've been instantly eligible for an INJ tag Saturday (allowing him to be potentially dumped to a free IL spot), and might've been better to have used his spot for streaming.  To that point, I'd rather have a line like Okeke's game tonight of 14/6/3/1/3 on 46% FG, 100% FT and 3 TOs, than Luka's line on Wed.

It's crazy to say this about a R1 pick, but he was ranked 320 on Bball monster this week, simply because he didn't do anything except provide low-end popcorn cats and trash efficiency cats.  I'm hoping for a bounceback tomorrow for me to eat my words, esp as an owner and a Mavs fan, but his random injuries and rest days, as well as efficiency cats are really making me regret drafting him. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K1jgwEdNRPc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...