NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need a BAD QB (WHIR!)

Trying to tank out to improve next year's draft slot.  But I won't go so far as to leave roster spots open (that's asking for bad karma).  Which of these QB options will suck most this week?  (4 pts/passing TD, 1 pt every 40 passing yards)

Dalton @ Balt

Allen @ Mia

Darnold vs. LV

Smith @ Pitt

Leave your link!

15 hours ago, Bandito said:

Trying to tank out to improve next year's draft slot.  But I won't go so far as to leave roster spots open (that's asking for bad karma).  Which of these QB options will suck most this week?  (4 pts/passing TD, 1 pt every 40 passing yards)

Dalton @ Balt

Allen @ Mia

Darnold vs. LV

Smith @ Pitt

Leave your link!

I would go Allen. I know Smith is the check down king, but that can still move the ball down field. Would think Allen would have checker down to Gio a ton last week & hardly anything. Figure that happens again or at the very least if he does, won't move it down field like Smith possibly can. GL on losing my friend!!😁

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, trilly said:

Shoot, I totally missed Allen. Switch my vote from Smith to Allen for sure, esp since he's on the road as well.

I originally said Smith too, but think Allen is also bad. It's between those two for me. I think Smith has a higher floor but his upside is capped more against the Steelers.

• Thanks 1
On 12/3/2020 at 8:21 PM, Bandito said:

Dalton @ Balt

Allen @ Mia

Darnold vs. LV

Smith @ Pitt

Leave your link!

Allen is the start and it's not close. Miami has a solid defense, but it's not a matchup that scares me away like the Steelers, Rams, Ravens, etc. The other options just have horrible matchups, or they're on the Jets. You cannot trust any of those options over Allen my guy.