NBC Sports Edge Forums

Wendell Carter Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

21 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here lads, but I believe the Bulls had a vision of having Lauri and Wendell play together. So yea in theory they should mesh well, Lauri spaces the floor, and Wendell works the paint.  

Wendell looks like he lacks confidence and trying to figure out his game against better big men. You can see his struggles against teams with super star big men. But his ceiling is high as we saw when he came back from injury. If he can somehow channel some consistency then we have a solid player here in REBS, FG%, BLKS, TO

The issue is Bulls have no play making. Really wish Donovan would grow a pair and move Sato into the starting lineup so more guys can get open looks and Coby would be much better off the bench where he doesn't share usage with LaVine and Markkanen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U guys can trust us to play players back into form this season we got u

I usually don’t comment because every team build/structure is diff so each player is different in value for each team, but generally...I think there is a WORLD of difference in overall value between t

8-6-6 with 2 blocks with 4mins in the 3rd? You've obviously exercised patience.

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Thank God they got blown out. Wtf is Donovan doing to him? 18 minutes really?! 

He was having a good game too smh 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Damn, was expecting a big game with Embiid out. What happened here? 15 mins??

Donovan said combination of back to back and 3 early fouls smh 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

He and Coby to the bench. Ya he's done 

Too early to say yet whether this will be good for WCJ or not IMO. But he does have still have stiff competition for minutes in Thad and Lauri who are both playing great. I think moving Coby to the bench is great for him though! Sato is better next to LaVine as a facilitator anyways while Coby can run wild a little bit more in the second unit.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing White and Carter in second unit. Hoping they get to feast more since there's too many mouths to feed in the starting unit with Lauri and Lavine. 

• Like 1

Huh, maybe he would be better off the bench. He's a great per minute producer and really just needs 25 to put up nice lines against 2nd units 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tomy said:

It’s an hold in 12 teams league ?

i don’t know what to do with him with players like Melton Brunson FA

Melton and Brunson aren't really 12 team league players. Melton is good but his minutes are all out if whack.

• Thanks 1

Is there any words going around that the Bulls are looking to move him before the trade deadline? 

Might not really make a difference considering his current state, but the poor guy could really use a fresh start on a new team.... 

No real rumors about interest in him but CHI might make a move this deadline if it makes sense. Especially to keep LaVine happy and get into the play in tournament.

Problem is WCJ and Coby white is almost confirmed bad players IRL if they can't make it with the opportunity they got in CHI. The other team will have to be desperate or getting a great deal.

He's big problem was  never the lack of talent or opportunity, but he's lack of aggressiveness.

He lost his starting place after 2 and half seasons to an undersized veteran who rarely played that position before in his career.

The Bulls are making every opposing center look like an all-star (with or without him in the lineup), ffs the coach had to place him in the second unit, just to remove the Handicap of starting every game losing!

The kid is talented, but he has to prove that he can compete, but I don't know If he can change who he is that much.

Maybe a change of scenario could be good for him.

• Like 1