Wendell Carter Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U guys can trust us to play players back into form this season we got u

I usually don’t comment because every team build/structure is diff so each player is different in value for each team, but generally...I think there is a WORLD of difference in overall value between t

8-6-6 with 2 blocks with 4mins in the 3rd? You've obviously exercised patience.

Just now, DLG10 said:

He probably won't do much.

Kneejerk reaction lol.

He stands to gain the most out of this trade.

But is he worth more than say Poeltl or Plumlee or NAW

Shallow leagues I wouldn't touch him. Bulls gave him every opportunity and with multiple coaches he did fcuk all but worth a shot based on upside. Maybe he finds his bal** finally

• Like 1

So glad I didn't drop him the last few days (came extremely close to it). He's got a legitimate shot to get pure garbage time usage at 30 MPG with a fresh start. I think Donovan killed his confidence this year and that's what sways his value. Now he should be playing with nothing to lose and a bigger chip on his shoulder.

And if he still sucks in two weeks he's an easy drop.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Shallow leagues I wouldn't touch him. Bulls gave him every opportunity and with multiple coaches he did fcuk all but worth a shot based on upside. Maybe he finds his bal** finally

maybe 10 teams....but hes a must roster in 12+ team if hes no your WW....worth the risk. Worst case, you drop.

• Like 1

Didn't pull the trigger and he got picked up. Honestly really didn't have anyone to drop between Plumlee/Poeltl/Moses.

Proven production over unknown commodity.

Hope he pans out.

7 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Burning my waiver and dropping Kuz to pick him up. Time to be unleashed! 

Not sure if I should drop Kuz or T. Ross 🤔

How can dropping Ross be a consideration after ORL shipped their two highest usage players out? 

2 minutes ago, 80version said:

How can dropping Ross be a consideration after ORL shipped their two highest usage players out? 

Ross is next to go 

On the surface, WCJ looks to be the starter and getting 30 mins a night going forward unless the Magic want to get an actual look at Bamba.  WCJ's problems have mostly confidence related, so the hope would be the Magic can build it back because I think Donovan broke him.

14 minutes ago, 80version said:

ORL already said Ross is on the market as well. They have no reason to keep him.

3 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

On the surface, WCJ looks to be the starter and getting 30 mins a night going forward unless the Magic want to get an actual look at Bamba.  WCJ's problems have mostly confidence related, so the hope would be the Magic can build it back because I think Donovan broke him.

Then again, they had a chance to look at Bamba for a while now.

I have seen him play, he doesn't pass the eye test. Bamba still looks like a rook.

3 minutes ago, fabrar said:

ORL already said Ross is on the market as well. They have no reason to keep him.

Based on the latest rumors I feel it’s even more likely Gordon goes, meaning yet another boost for Ross if he’s kept.  But don’t listen to me, if you wanna drop him have at it. 

8 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Then again, they had a chance to look at Bamba for a while now.

I have seen him play, he doesn't pass the eye test. Bamba still looks like a rook.

They have had him in the building, but an actual chance at being the starter and playing starter minutes every night?  He hasn't had that chance yet.  So its possible.  Personally I don't think they took back WCJ if they didn't have interest in him being their starting center.  If they truly believed in Bamba as a starter, I don't think WCJ is in the deal.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

They have had him in the building, but an actual chance at being the starter and playing starter minutes every night?  He hasn't had that chance yet.  So its possible.  Personally I don't think they took back WCJ if they didn't have interest in him being their starting center.  If they truly believed in Bamba as a starter, I don't think WCJ is in the deal.

I think so too... WCJ will get run this year. They are going to have to rethink him for WCJ to turn it around. I am not that bullish on him though, cause I think WCJ has work ethic issues. maybe 50% chance he does well in ORL