Wendell Carter Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U guys can trust us to play players back into form this season we got u

I usually don’t comment because every team build/structure is diff so each player is different in value for each team, but generally...I think there is a WORLD of difference in overall value between t

8-6-6 with 2 blocks with 4mins in the 3rd? You've obviously exercised patience.

14 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

So who else had him on the bench when he decides to drop a 20-10 after two stinkers on a row?

I did. And I also benched Coby for the second straight game too.

I don’t mind. Long season and I suspect this won’t be the only 20-10 game for him. Just glad he decided to wake up and now I can be confident to not have to bench him again.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

So who else had him on the bench when he decides to drop a 20-10 after two stinkers on a row?

he would have been but got "lucky" and caught the Embiid news just in time

On 12/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, jay_00 said:

Someone dropped him after 1 bad game. Tempted to drop Norman for him. I have no one else to drop, but Wendell is worth the roster spot since it's hard to find bigs on the wire. Crazy how people give up after one game.

hope u hopped on that 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

It's really had to find bigs in the wire this year, so when 1 of the bigs you drafted (like Carter) performed miserably, you'll expect over reaction here in the thread. Carter's 2/10 outing in the previous Indiana game was really bad. 

i mean unless this is your first year doing fantasy, its pretty dumb to overreact to a couple bad games. especially when the main concern is whether a guy is making shots or not

3 hours ago, lethotjames23 said:

i mean unless this is your first year doing fantasy, its pretty dumb to overreact to a couple bad games. especially when the main concern is whether a guy is making shots or not

Over reacting is part and parcel of playing fantasy basketball, thats one aspect of it that makes it all fun as well. Unless this is your first time playing fantasy, you should very well know that you can take advantage of this over reaction. 

3 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

I see so many strong souls in here that had to withstand those 2 games only to rewarded with this eye popper.

I hope it has less to do with playing a team with no center and more about him just playing with higher and sustainable effort. 

Guess time will tell

My confidence also grows ever so slightly with news of Lauri having an injured (bruised) calf.

• Like 1

Bulls coach Billy Donovan praised Wendell Carter Jr. after Sunday's tough loss, saying, "I thought Wendell had a really good game."

It's been a rough start for WCJ, but he gained some traction on Sunday with 22 points (8-of-9 FGs and 5-of-8 FTs), 13 rebounds and four assists in 31 minutes. "I think he's getting a little more comfortable," Donovan said. "He drove it, he made some floaters, he got to the line and knocked down some free throws." The Bulls have empowered him to shoot 3-pointers (1-of-2 from deep on Sunday) and create plays with the ball in his hands, so growing pains are to be expected. Fantasy GMs' patience should be well rewarded.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:04 AM, dragonballz said:

Over reacting is part and parcel of playing fantasy basketball, thats one aspect of it that makes it all fun as well. Unless this is your first time playing fantasy, you should very well know that you can take advantage of this over reaction. 

Of the 8/9? Sell high?

Edited by Pirate