Wendell Carter Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U guys can trust us to play players back into form this season we got u

I usually don’t comment because every team build/structure is diff so each player is different in value for each team, but generally...I think there is a WORLD of difference in overall value between t

^^so are these 

The Wizards wanted to try and play small ball and he was able to play bully ball for the most part.  He's looking like an NBA player again, so that's promising.  I wouldn't expect many threes, Donovan is already adjusting the offense to get him closer to the basket.  It was an experiment that looks to be ending.

1 hour ago, laurilegend said:

The Wizards wanted to try and play small ball and he was able to play bully ball for the most part.  He's looking like an NBA player again, so that's promising.  I wouldn't expect many threes, Donovan is already adjusting the offense to get him closer to the basket.  It was an experiment that looks to be ending.

I'm all for it if keeps his confidence and production going. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, laurilegend said:

that would be great. better fg% and more stocks hopefully.

4 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

fout trouble, and gafford is beasting. 

Nah, been watching the whole game. Gafford is playing very aggressive and WCJ is not playing well. It’s all mental with him tho. 

Edit: As I just say that, he is waking up.

Edited by Tekno Team 2000
1 hour ago, laurilegend said:

Got benched and responded OK. Not a bad game IRL or fantasy.  Gafford nipping at his heels which hopefully motivates him.

Yep, Stacy King was mentioning this on the broadcast too. He thought Gafford playing well lit a spark under WCJ. He seriously has alllllll the tools to be a beast, he just needs to stop overthinking everything and get aggressive in the paint. No fade-aways. No threes......... yet.

1 hour ago, dragonballz said:

Carter played 22 minutes and got 7/7 while Gafford played 19 minutes but got 12/3. I was not able to watch the game, did he get outplayed by Gafford again?

As a Bulls fan, yes Gafford has been better and more active out there. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

As a Bulls fan, yes Gafford has been better and more active out there. 

Thanks for confirming, oh well, I hope Gafford's play will get him motivated again as well or if the coach starts benching him or limits his playing time 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dragonballz said:

Thanks for confirming, oh well, I hope Gafford's play will get him motivated again as well or if the coach starts benching him or limits his playing time 

Definitely keep an eye on that. If Gafford unseats WCJ it's run don't walk on grabbing Gafford