Wendell Carter Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U guys can trust us to play players back into form this season we got u

I usually don’t comment because every team build/structure is diff so each player is different in value for each team, but generally...I think there is a WORLD of difference in overall value between t

8-6-6 with 2 blocks with 4mins in the 3rd? You've obviously exercised patience.

It looks like they're playing a lot of small ball. Can't tell if it's working since I don't watch the games but often times I see thad as the center. I guess we should just be glad he's doing well in the minutes he is getting

Edited by hardyharhar
2 hours ago, hardyharhar said:

It looks like they're playing a lot of small ball. Can't tell if it's working since I don't watch the games but often times I see thad as the center. I guess we should just be glad he's doing well in the minutes he is getting

Probably the best line up. It's less small ball and more whoever's hot and vets

On 1/19/2021 at 10:46 AM, lethotjames23 said:

16 minutes before the fourth.

i don't understand why donovan dicks around with his minutes like this. he's producing

http://nbarotations.info/team/CHI2020

Looking at this chart, it looks like Billy Donovan just doesn't trust him for the last few minutes of the 4Q (mind you it's been a month of action already). Can't believe people were saying this coach would unlock WCJ. He clearly plays guys like Thad or Temple over him in the 4th and if this continues through out the season, this could easily be one of my worst picks of draft. 

17 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

http://nbarotations.info/team/CHI2020

Looking at this chart, it looks like Billy Donovan just doesn't trust him for the last few minutes of the 4Q (mind you it's been a month of action already). Can't believe people were saying this coach would unlock WCJ. He clearly plays guys like Thad or Temple over him in the 4th and if this continues through out the season, this could easily be one of my worst picks of draft. 

He's 98th in 9-cat right now and the stocks are trending up. His ADP was in the 80-90 range. Not sure how that's your worst pick.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CFN said:

He's 98th in 9-cat right now and the stocks are trending up. His ADP was in the 80-90 range. Not sure how that's your worst pick.

My issue is that that the game with 5 steals (career high) and other game with 3 blocks (OT game with 36mins) felt like complete outliers. He's been more consistent in doing games where he doesn't add or just barely adds to the stocks (1 block or 1 steal in each game looked like his trend). Put that into consideration + Billy Donovan not playing him, and it's hard to trust that there are good things coming his way fantasy wise. 

1 hour ago, tazdingo said:

My issue is that that the game with 5 steals (career high) and other game with 3 blocks (OT game with 36mins) felt like complete outliers. He's been more consistent in doing games where he doesn't add or just barely adds to the stocks (1 block or 1 steal in each game looked like his trend). Put that into consideration + Billy Donovan not playing him, and it's hard to trust that there are good things coming his way fantasy wise. 

It's a good thing "outliers" still contribute to fantasy teams. Wendell is averaging 26.9 minutes per game, more than enough to have relevance. He's been trending up lately so just be happy and pray that he stays healthy because that has been the real downfall of him in his career. 

• Like 1
On 1/20/2021 at 3:11 PM, XOB said:

It's a good thing "outliers" still contribute to fantasy teams. Wendell is averaging 26.9 minutes per game, more than enough to have relevance. He's been trending up lately so just be happy and pray that he stays healthy because that has been the real downfall of him in his career. 

Bravo, 1 week's foresight

IF I SEE THAT SOMEONE IS OUT FROM A "THIGH CONTUSSION" ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO LOSE MY ****. 

The amount of dead legs I would give my teammates and watch them go score 30 that night is uncountable. NBA players are such nancies. 

11 minutes ago, prinserj21 said:

IF I SEE THAT SOMEONE IS OUT FROM A "THIGH CONTUSSION" ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO LOSE MY ****. 

The amount of dead legs I would give my teammates and watch them go score 30 that night is uncountable. NBA players are such nancies. 

or they're just worth millions more than average joes at the YMCA lol

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, prinserj21 said:

are you also in a rec league YMCA center so you know more about NBA players than us?

• 3 weeks later...