Wendell Carter Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U guys can trust us to play players back into form this season we got u

I usually don’t comment because every team build/structure is diff so each player is different in value for each team, but generally...I think there is a WORLD of difference in overall value between t

8-6-6 with 2 blocks with 4mins in the 3rd? You've obviously exercised patience.

Man I'm looking so stupid for saying this dude doesn't get too many stocks ... Very happy to have been proven wrong.

Watching the game, it's crazy obvious that he took advantage of a C-less Rockets team (the guys around him were like, 6'6ish, until the 6'9 Kurucs came in late game and actually managed to block his easy layup), hence the stats for tonight.  And many of his shots were hooks from about 10 feet that honestly made me a bit nervous until they went in.  Still, definitely not complaining if he can keep this up.  The minutes (28) were the best part of the night for me. Better hope Donovan doesn't mess this up.

• Like 1

He’s like a totally different player! Has kept up with the efficient offense, the boards are back AND the stocks?! Dayum. Hopefully he finally stays healthy. 

• Thanks 1

If he's ever healthy and consistent enough to play bigger minutes he could put up some really nice numbers. 16-11-2+ stocks, high FG% and even some threes not out of the realm of possibility as early as next season. I admit I gave up on the dude but the potential is still very much there.

• Like 1

Just did a trade for Mikal Bridges.
Gave away Wendell Carter and Bazley...
Markk coming back soon, there's no hope.

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Just did a trade for Mikal Bridges.
Gave away Wendell Carter and Bazley...
Markk coming back soon, there's no hope.

Dude is doomed when Thad Young is closing over him. Bulls have pretty good depth too for sure no hope

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

I know this thread isn't short on the doom and gloom, but is there a possibility that Otto and Lauri returning will aid him instead of further compromising his role and production?

Correct me if I'm wrong here lads, but I believe the Bulls had a vision of having Lauri and Wendell play together. So yea in theory they should mesh well, Lauri spaces the floor, and Wendell works the paint.  

Wendell looks like he lacks confidence and trying to figure out his game against better big men. You can see his struggles against teams with super star big men. But his ceiling is high as we saw when he came back from injury. If he can somehow channel some consistency then we have a solid player here in REBS, FG%, BLKS, TO

• Like 2