NBC Sports Edge Forums

OG Anunoby 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he hit 1 3pt and still had 0 pts , I'd drop him too. 

I want to inform too 😀 ADP  means "average draft position", do not confuse that with rankings. Last year, OG ADP in Yahoo 9-cat leagues (you can use BBM to see the data) was 138 (finished 70

In my opinion yes, as long as you don't expect 20ppg on the nightly basis.  There will be  nights when he scores 3pts, so adjust your expectations. His numbers this year, except fg%  and TOs, are

Posted Images

On the side note, Johnson and Watanabe had a good games defensively. Baynes showing signs of life was also welcome sign. I can see all of them getting more minutes down the road.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gile Pile said:

On the side note, Johnson and Watanabe had a good games defensively. Baynes showing signs of life was also welcome sign. I can see all of them getting more minutes down the road.

Johnson and Watanabe are fan favorites but reality is I think they are just career bench energy guys. Wish Johnson had some better IQ with that energy but it's been like that for a while in his career.

54 minutes ago, BrowKnees said:

Less playing time than stanley johnson in a close game ?!

He got bopped in the chops and got checked for a concussion and returned...all good...

On 1/24/2021 at 8:15 PM, Gile Pile said:
On 12/5/2020 at 1:02 AM, Gile Pile said:

He should be gone by 60th overall pick at the latest.

Starting SF for Raptors with no competition for minutes, can play SF/PF/ small ball C with fantasy friendly game.

Ranked  65 in standard H2H 9-cat for the season ( 24th last 20 games).

Top-50 flor imo. As Raptor's fan I am hoping for a Siakam 2.0   breakout season

I will quote myself  🤪

I always supported you to the max in this thread man. :) 
It was obvious that OG KILLA gonna have a monster season

Seems like Lowry hurts him more than Siakam or Vanvleet in the lineup fantasy wise. It might change by the trade deadline. 

As a Raptors fan I love to keep Lowry but I don't see why we don't try to trade him if we are not winning soon. The man has value. 

18 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

Yup really frustrating when you don't want to drop him but yet he's been out all week and still DTD while D.Hunter misses 1 game and already marked out ESPN sucks 

What?

• Haha 1