NBC Sports Edge Forums

OG Anunoby 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he hit 1 3pt and still had 0 pts , I'd drop him too. 

I want to inform too 😀 ADP  means "average draft position", do not confuse that with rankings. Last year, OG ADP in Yahoo 9-cat leagues (you can use BBM to see the data) was 138 (finished 70

Immediate update -- saw Capela was IR eligible. Slid him over to IR, scooped Boucher. OG survives

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

Ok, OG, 9 straight games because of a little calf pull?  Im 39 and can recover faster than you.  You little baby BITCH.  Get back out onto the floor.

Jesus f ucking Christ. Relax man. He's playing sunday

• Haha 3

As a guy whose played competitive basketball for 10+ years, I don't ever think I've witnessed someone being out for 2+ weeks with a "calf strain"....I've had calf strains before, and while I'm not trying to compare myself to a "NBA player", I've never had a calf strain that's kept me out longer than a 1-2 days....And I'd imagine NBA players conditioning, training staff and health methods are way x100's better than anything I had.

The only thing I can imagine might of happening was that he tore or partially tore a calf muscle in his leg, and they're calling it a "strain". Glad he's coming back finally though.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CORTEz said:

As a guy whose played competitive basketball for 10+ years, I don't ever think I've witnessed someone being out for 2+ weeks with a "calf strain"....I've had calf strains before, and while I'm not trying to compare myself to a "NBA player", I've never had a calf strain that's kept me out longer than a 1-2 days....And I'd imagine NBA players conditioning, training staff and health methods are way x100's better than anything I had.

The only thing I can imagine might of happening was that he tore or partially tore a calf muscle in his leg, and they're calling it a "strain". Glad he's coming back finally though.

[ See Smart thread about that 3-5 weeks calf strain ] 

On 2/12/2021 at 12:45 AM, Stefan said:
On 2/12/2021 at 12:16 AM, summersoff7 said:

Ok, OG, 9 straight games because of a little calf pull?  Im 39 and can recover faster than you.  You little baby BITCH.  Get back out onto the floor.

Jesus f ucking Christ. Relax man. He's playing sunday

Told ya to relax

On 2/13/2021 at 11:35 AM, CORTEz said:

Must not have followed NBA basketball for very long because calf strains are commonly multiple week injuries. 

• Thanks 1