NBC Sports Edge Forums

OG Anunoby 2020-2021 Outlook

4 hours ago, jordan62345 said:

how do you go from practicing to doubtful 2 days later

I’m guessing he didn’t respond well to practice. Not a great sign tbh but hopefully he feels better soon. Better to be cautious than to risk a full blown reaggravation like we saw with AD.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he hit 1 3pt and still had 0 pts , I'd drop him too. 

I want to inform too 😀 ADP  means "average draft position", do not confuse that with rankings. Last year, OG ADP in Yahoo 9-cat leagues (you can use BBM to see the data) was 138 (finished 70

Immediate update -- saw Capela was IR eligible. Slid him over to IR, scooped Boucher. OG survives

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Eltoro said:

I’m guessing he didn’t respond well to practice. Not a great sign tbh but hopefully he feels better soon. Better to be cautious than to risk a full blown reaggravation like we saw with AD.

well.. this is basically the AD situation.

he missed what? 2 weeks so far? and i doubt he plays this week.. so that would make it 3 weeks of missing play.

25 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

well.. this is basically the AD situation.

he missed what? 2 weeks so far? and i doubt he plays this week.. so that would make it 3 weeks of missing play.

AD is gonna be out a month now. We don’t know if OG reaggravated anything, it just might not be comfortable after practice. If it had been an AD situation, I doubt OG would be listed as doubtful and not out.

It’s the fact that they aren’t more transparent with how he’s doing. Why not list him as out and let him recover 💯.

Instead of... probable, doubtful, maybe, maybe not, ok questionable... sike! He’s out....

Hope he does recover 💯 percent though. He was developing into a pretty good player this year. 

3 minutes ago, bealforthewin said:

the one day I let him rest in ir, he decides to do good. The day which I decide to activate him, he does absolutly nothing 

pain

Murphy's Law IS fantasy sports

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, bealforthewin said:

the one day I let him rest in ir, he decides to do good. The day which I decide to activate him, he does absolutly nothing 

pain

It would seem he’s lost his connection with the force tonight 

He played a lot better than what the boxscore showed. He was great defensively, got a few tips that didn't translate to steals. His shot was terrible though lol but at least he got to the basket a few times. He'll be alright.

• Like 1