NBC Sports Edge Forums

OG Anunoby 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he hit 1 3pt and still had 0 pts , I'd drop him too. 

I want to inform too 😀 ADP  means "average draft position", do not confuse that with rankings. Last year, OG ADP in Yahoo 9-cat leagues (you can use BBM to see the data) was 138 (finished 70

In my opinion yes, as long as you don't expect 20ppg on the nightly basis.  There will be  nights when he scores 3pts, so adjust your expectations. His numbers this year, except fg%  and TOs, are

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, RedBlue said:

As an OG owner, I was looking at the schedule for the Raptors and saw back to back to back to back games from 4/8 through 4/11. Is that right? Seems like a mistake. 

They have 4/9 off. 5 games during that week. It’s nice.. but would be very surprised if OG played in all of those games. 

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dropped him because of his two game week and the fact that he was clearly being benched due to the Raptors intent to tank. 

I know the Raptors have 5 games next week, but how many games do you think he will play? 

31 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I dropped him because of his two game week and the fact that he was clearly being benched due to the Raptors intent to tank. 

I know the Raptors have 5 games next week, but how many games do you think he will play? 

2-3 max. A couple are b2b I believe. He should be playing regardless of their intent he is far from a finished product and needs to continue his development. Lets see what happens with their 2 game week

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

2-3 max. A couple are b2b I believe. He should be playing regardless of their intent he is far from a finished product and needs to continue his development. Lets see what happens with their 2 game week

I did hear that teams were getting fined for violating the rest policy but havent really looked into it much. Interested to see if that changes things at all. 

I'm assuming they're just slap-on-the-wrist type of fines but it might deter them from sitting players if larger punishments are looming. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I did hear that teams were getting fined for violating the rest policy but havent really looked into it much. Interested to see if that changes things at all. 

I'm assuming they're just slap-on-the-wrist type of fines but it might deter them from sitting players if larger punishments are looming. 

The fines been comical. Raps got fined and next game rested guys again but they have also won 3 straight with the depth guys so maybe the way to tank is play the starters again lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, TheHornOfGondor said:

Perhaps my favorite glue guy to own this year, and the 15ppg to boot was definitely on the loftier side of expectations. Too bad the Raptors tank job ends the season on a sour note, hopefully it doesn't carry over into next year...

Who said it ends the season? Raptors have won 4 straight, everyone is healthy and maybe the rest was to go for a big run ros  

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Who said it ends the season? Raptors have won 4 straight, everyone is healthy and maybe the rest was to go for a big run ros  

Good point. I didn’t even consider that. Gonna hold on just for that busy schedule next week. Chances are still great that the core guys don’t suit up for all 5 games but this winning streak to me has changed some expectations for ros.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Good point. I didn’t even consider that. Gonna hold on just for that busy schedule next week. Chances are still great that the core guys don’t suit up for all 5 games but this winning streak to me has changed some expectations for ros.

All 5 I agree I don't think but honestly tough to read the Raps this season 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

17 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

All 5 I agree I don't think but honestly tough to read the Raps this season 

I agree that they're tough to read, at this point at least. They had some tough luck and bad breaks during the season and could've well been .500 or better. Their actions at the trade deadline and the heavy resting of the starters recently do suggests a change of direction, but then again they've played a ton of games in a short amount of time and got players recovering from covid, etc. But the 4 game streak is a good point and might force them to compete again, who knows. It's hard to roster any Raptor with much confidence right now though. 

• Like 1
On 4/30/2021 at 2:39 AM, TheHornOfGondor said:

Guess his days of standing in the corner waiting for the ball is over. Been playing really well since mid march and currently on the best run of his career, putting up 23ppg over his last 6 games

And now I have to drop him.  

SMH

Doubtful tomorrow.