NBC Sports Edge Forums

9 Cat. Yahoo H2H 12-team looking for approx. 8 owners. $100 buy-in through LeagueSafe

Hi,

I am starting an NBA league for some of the members and I from my fantasy football league I run. Our football league is highly competitive, and we want to keep playing together in leagues like NBA and MLB now that we have somewhat of a core.

There are likely 4 of us who are already planning on joining, so we'll need at least 8.

Here is a little info. Please reply or PM me for an invite. $100 entry, money is held on LeageSafe.

Also, because of Covid, I have 4 IR slots, 4 bench slots, and 7 moves per week (which is debate for change if people feel it is not enough).

We are not settled on the payouts, but it looks like it will be something like this:
1st: $600
2nd: $300
3rd: $200
4th: $100

Positions:

PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, IL

Cats:
Field Goals Made (FGM)  
Free Throws Made (FTM)  
3-point Shots Made (3PTM)  
Points Scored (PTS)  
Total Rebounds (REB)  
Assists (AST)  
Steals (ST)  
Blocked Shots (BLK)  
Turnovers (TO)  

•  

Edit: It was set wrong, to h2h points. I have fixed it. I also upped the IR slots to 6. Time of draft pick to 2 minutes as per request of one of my other leaguemates.

Edited by nlm
1 minute ago, timsaints34 said:

I would add another C spot or utility in as most leagues start 10 guys 

There was supposed to be two C. I'll correct that as well.

It's all set for normal h2h now. BTW, do you think 7 moves per week is too little? With covid, I question if we may need more like 9. I want the league to remain highly competitive. One thing I'll say about our football league is no one has quit. I just lost to the 1-9 team and could have taken over first place had I won... lol

Your team will include the following roster positions:

PG
SG
G
SF
PF
F
C
Util
BN
IL

And these are the scoring categories...standard 9 cat.

FGM,FT%,3PTM,PTS,REB,AST,ST,BLK,TO

Also, there are 7 moves per week, but that could be moved to 9 if people feel it's necessary

Buy-in is $100. Payouts are $600 to first, $300 to second, $200 to 3rd, and $100 to 4th. LeagueSafe owners majority vote.

Looking forward to a competitive season... lots of flexibility due to covid in this league, so fi that's your thing, we got it.