NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 14

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 14 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 14 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

If you are QB needy in a 2qb/superflex  and have someone you don’t mind dropping, add PJ Walker now while he is on bye in case Teddy has the COVID or if it keeps spreading and he ends up on the list. 

Edited by vikesrube
  • Like 1

Chad Hansen doesn't get any love in here. He took Fuller's spot while Keke will make place for Cobb in the slot soon. Hansen has that league winner out of nothing vibe about him. Especially in deeper formats. But imo next week he will be owned in all 12 team formats - so get in before it's too late!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, frog34 said:

Chad Hansen doesn't get any love in here. He took Fuller's spot while Keke will make place for Cobb in the slot soon. Hansen has that league winner out of nothing vibe about him. Especially in deeper formats. But imo next week he will be owned in all 12 team formats - so get in before it's too late!

i initially thought he was just the beneficiary of a few random plays, but then saw he played 93% of the offensive snaps!  May be more here than I thought!!

4 minutes ago, Loadedbrewer said:

i initially thought he was just the beneficiary of a few random plays, but then saw he played 93% of the offensive snaps!  May be more here than I thought!!

He got sent back to the practice squad...track his progress back to the team, but I do like his numbers!

7 hours ago, frog34 said:

2 hours ago, Loadedbrewer said:

I think it depends on Brandin Cooks' health.  Hansen only had one good game and it could easily be a fluke so I wouldn't feel comfortable starting him in the fantasy playoffs with money on the line unless he has another good week.

1 minute ago, jclee4 said:

I'm too scared to start him in my first round lol

Yeah he's dicey. I thought about making the add too. Could have another nice game but is Watson going to throw for 350 against Chicago? Looking at defensive stats they're worse against the pass than Indy is 🤷‍♀️

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic