NBC Sports Edge Forums

Broncos Chiefs Sunday Night

6 minutes ago, ZappB said:

The second half of the RW blurbs or the "commentary" part hasn't been great for the past few years, but this year it feels like it's especially bad.

Like half the columns too. No more running back team touches column (which I loved and was super helpful). No more weather report column on Sundays. All we really get is rankings and start em sit em now (and 8 articles about betting on games and DFS stuff, neither of which I do lol). Super sad rotoworld noises.

Edited by MrPositive
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hill is a total, look at me, punch my kid type of douchebag.

Just now, MrPositive said:

Like half the columns too. No more running back team touches column (which I loved and was super helpful). No more weather report column on Sundays. All we really get is rankings and start em sit em now. Super sad rotoworld noises.

Don't forget he helpful "busts" so-called "column" that has 3 guys in bad matchups - very helpful "piece" as well - don't forget that.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Like half the columns too. No more running back team touches column (which I loved and was super helpful). No more weather report column on Sundays. All we really get is rankings and start em sit em now (and 8 articles about betting on games, which I don't do lol). Super sad rotoworld noises.

Yes, it feels like there's a ton of betting and DFS articles now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Don't forget he helpful "busts" so-called "column" that has 3 guys in bad matchups - very helpful "piece" as well - don't forget that.

Right...Gallman was supposed to "crater"...he ended up with over 100 yards

• Like 1

Hilarious to go against bell in my league too. I told my buddy bell would have his best game all year, and this was before I realized CEH apparently wasn’t even going to play for me.

FF is truly just spinning a wheel.

1 minute ago, dsrich said:

Hilarious to go against bell in my league too. I told my buddy bell would have his best game all year, and this was before I realized CEH apparently wasn’t even going to play for me.

FF is truly just spinning a wheel.

On the bright side, KC tends to pass it so much that Bell might not do too much anyway.