Broncos Chiefs Sunday Night

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hill is a total, look at me, punch my kid type of douchebag.

6 minutes ago, RJRJRJ said:

His name is Lock, my friend.

I've been seeing "Luck" and I've been trying to find out who the hell this "Luck" guy people keep talking about.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Patrick is so underrated.

This is true. It's been that case since last year, really. Wasn't given much opportunity until this season, but he came through when they needed him. 

This year he has really become something. Great size, good blocker, reliable hands. 

6 minutes ago, Macgregor said:

And this why everybody making a big fuss about it is so silly to me... it's not a catch I care about if it simply lands on the dude and he's totally unaware of it. 

Way better than it wasn't a score. 

Actually it was a catch by the rules but up to coach to call that.  So if nobody on KC Threw the yellow flag then it wasn't a catch.

Just now, youngrice said:

Actually it was a catch by the rules but up to coach to call that.  So if nobody on KC Threw the yellow flag then it wasn't a catch.

I realize that it was technically a catch, but I don't have a very hard time dismissing it when the receiver wasn't even aware it happened.

It's like in poker: if you don't realize you have the winning hand when you throw them all down, you don't deserve the chips.