Eric Bledsoe 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe need to say thank you to Zion,lol  

bledsoe: 19/5/10/1/1 with 4 threes and 0 turnovers   man, this guy sucks so bad. enjoy dort.     

Right now Bledsoe is shooting 33%. Basically same amount of shots as last year so far. 11.5 last year. 11 this year. He shot 47.5% last year, 48.4% the year before, and is a career 45.6% shooter. His

Posted Images

On 12/31/2020 at 11:20 AM, PascalSiakam said:

lol I think this dude is done.  This guy sucks so bad.  He can’t shoot, can’t pass and even can’t play defence now.  Just dropped him for Dort in a 12 team league.

bledsoe: 19/5/10/1/1 with 4 threes and 0 turnovers

man, this guy sucks so bad. enjoy dort. 

Edited by pdids911
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
On 12/30/2020 at 9:46 AM, pdids911 said:

you must have only been playing fantasy since the beginning of last year. you dont just give up on guys like bledsoe after 1 week. youll learn one day. 

This. So is this now a sell high moment?

Edited by sickrookie
  • Thanks 1

Per my many leagues:

I've seen zero drops. One trade is still pending that was made BEFORE last night's game: Bledsoe for Fultz, straight up.

I've said in the depths of this thread I wouldn't trade my Garland for him straight up.

That's the extent of my Eric Bledsoe content. Now we'll see if the three young 20-something lottery picks let this 31 year old guy run the show another night of if they take the reins back.

17 minutes ago, bbythepier said:

Per my many leagues:

I've seen zero drops. One trade is still pending that was made BEFORE last night's game: Bledsoe for Fultz, straight up.

I've said in the depths of this thread I wouldn't trade my Garland for him straight up.

That's the extent of my Eric Bledsoe content. Now we'll see if the three young 20-something lottery picks let this 31 year old guy run the show another night of if they take the reins back.

instead of providing more content, you should read a bit. zion TOLD him to shoot more. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, bbythepier said:

Now we'll see if the three young 20-something lottery picks let this 31 year old guy run the show another night of if they take the reins back.

They won the game, right? I think these 20 somethings want to win. They know they are still going to get theirs. SVG wanted Bledsoe to be more aggressive. Zion wanted the same. So he did it. And since he has been told to be more aggressive they have won both games.

All Bledsoe has to do is be the 3rd option. No other real moves by them were made except Bledsoe replacing Holiday and Adams replacing Favors (essentially a wash).  Bledsoe replicating his Milwaukee #s with a little uptick in his steal numbers is highly doable. All I am asking for.

And I can understand Ingram and Zion having clout in the organization, but Lonzo? Doubtful Lonzo has any real say in Bledsoe’s touches even if he were to complain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Surprised by this performance I hope he can keep it up but I still feel it’s going to be very rocky 

They desperately need a shooter and Reddick is struggling so if Bled can hit 3 threes a game I’ll take it both as a pels fan and fantasy 

Edited by affliction
On 1/7/2021 at 7:55 AM, JormaJormala said:

Lame 25-minuter for him in a loss. Losing faith on this dude.

Your losing faith in a dude that has gone so far 14.7, 6.3, 6, with 2.3 threes and 1 steal on 46% shooting in his 3 games in January?

These are encouraging numbers not discouraging to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Your losing faith in a dude that has gone so far 14.7, 6.3, 6, with 2.3 threes and 1 steal on 46% shooting in his 3 games in January?

These are encouraging numbers not discouraging to me.

That amounted to waiverish 72 fantasy points in our league so it was an easy trade for me. He had one good game through 8 matches. Other option was to drop his bum a**. Lets see what Elf Payton can do instead.

26 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

lol anyone still holding this trash?

Ye, only bc I’m in a 14 teamer and the best person on wire right now is Norm..fml.

what a horrible draft pick 

6 minutes ago, crocp said:

Ye, only bc I’m in a 14 teamer and the best person on wire right now is Norm..fml.

what a horrible draft pick 

No way 14 teamers league must have much better options.  I’m in 18 teamers league and I’m still managed to get tons of FAs better than this trash.

Well def time to panic now. He's losing minutes to Walker and probably will lose his starting spot. If he's not starting he's definitely not worth holding. Would be cool if he got traded to Orlando.

Just now, jay_00 said:

Well def time to panic now. He's losing minutes to Walker and probably will lose his starting spot. If he's not starting he's definitely not worth holding. Would be cool if he got traded to Orlando.

I dunno, feels like Orlando is gonna give up at this point. Maybe waiting till next year when they have Jonathan Isaac, Fultz, and possibly a high pick in a talented draft at this rate. 

9 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

not time to panic. they got blown out by the jazz. 

18 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Too early to panic. It would be concerning if this was mid-way through the season and the pelicans were out of the playoff picture with him losing minutes/starting role to NAW/Josh Hart. I don't see that happening anytime soon as he's too good of a player to drop in 12-teams and up. HOLD.

Starting to lose faith in him, his numbers are down almost across the board and he is not really jelling with the team so far. It's hard to drop a guy like Bledsoe though, knowing he could blow up at any time but I'm starting to become pessimistic that he will.

I'm in the same place as well. I have two people coming back from IL and he's technically my most droppable but that would be a horrible idea... no other choice but to keep holding since I no one would trade for him though lol. Maybe if I package him, but let's see about that.