NBC Sports Edge Forums

Eric Bledsoe 2020-2021 Outlook

I think he is getting shipped out. NOP is basically waving a white flag saying our team isn't working, we have to rethink it.  They are 5-10 on the season... I don't know if it is salvageable by the time a trade is made? Might as well tank and get NAW and Kira Lewis on board... maybe Jaxson Hayes some looks to see what they have.

The only reason he wouldn't be shipped out is that the other team doesn't want his contract. Still have to pay him next year.

Edited by rob0403
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe need to say thank you to Zion,lol  

bledsoe: 19/5/10/1/1 with 4 threes and 0 turnovers   man, this guy sucks so bad. enjoy dort.     

Right now Bledsoe is shooting 33%. Basically same amount of shots as last year so far. 11.5 last year. 11 this year. He shot 47.5% last year, 48.4% the year before, and is a career 45.6% shooter. His

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

I think he is getting shipped out. NOP is basically waving a white flag saying our team isn't working, we have to rethink it.  They are 5-10 on the season... I don't know if it is salvageable by the time a trade is made? Might as well tank and get NAW and Kira Lewis on board... maybe Jaxson Hayes some looks to see what they have.

The only reason he wouldn't be shipped out is that the other team doesn't want his contract. Still have to pay him next year.

So far it seems they want to ship out Lonzo and Redick mainly. This would be huge for Bledsoe as he will then be the starting PG. If Lonzo goes then Bledoe's value will shoot up to top 100 again.

• Like 1

I mean this could be true. Here is the Pelican's best lineup so far

image.png.b1cc780d065544c3385e0fc6709df04a.png

The thing I don't see fantasy wise how Bledsoe could be better than what he is doing right now. Lonzo was giving up the ball to Bledsoe already. There's better floor spacing I guess in this lineup.

I would expect similar numbers to what he did last year in that new starting lineup The problem here though is who they get in return from the trade. That would likely mess things up for him. NAW should be a must add off speculation alone though.

23 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

I would expect similar numbers to what he did last year in that new starting lineup The problem here though is who they get in return from the trade. That would likely mess things up for him. NAW should be a must add off speculation alone though.

This was really just one full game though (against the Kings on the 17th). The other he was limited in minutes.

He dropped 21/6/1 with 1 stl and 3 3pt, which looks very promising if Lonzo is indeed traded. But we'll have to see what the return for him is first.

People are way too insane over this guy. His usage is down from 25ish with the Bucks to 20ish this year. He's taking and making more threes, but assists and rebounds are down. FG% is down as you would expect with him taking more threes, as is ft attempts.  His ft% should go up, but otherwise he is what people drafted him as in mid/late rounds - a somewhat worse version of the Bucks version of himself but perfectly serviceable in most formats. Some upside in that if one of the other high usage guys on the team gets hurt he would get a bump in value since he can handle the ball and run offense.

Edited by cois

I just hope Lonzo gets traded so I will be holding until then. If Lonzo stays put then I will try to trade him because his assist numbers are looking real weak as the sg.

11 hours ago, Brandayz said:

So he is already a drop in -12 teams leagues? ☹️

I am for some reason holding in a 10-team, just anticipating a trade to happen in New Orleans. Might cut loose if I seen anything appealing on the wire