Eric Bledsoe 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe need to say thank you to Zion,lol  

bledsoe: 19/5/10/1/1 with 4 threes and 0 turnovers   man, this guy sucks so bad. enjoy dort.     

Right now Bledsoe is shooting 33%. Basically same amount of shots as last year so far. 11.5 last year. 11 this year. He shot 47.5% last year, 48.4% the year before, and is a career 45.6% shooter. His

Posted Images

Is he officially done? Over the past 7 games averages of 8.5 ppg 3.5 reb 3.5 ast with no stocks and barely any 3s. His minutes have been closer to lower 20s and Lonzo seems to finally be settling into his role as more of a catch and shoot player with Zion bringing up the ball and initiating the offense.

I keep hanging on to him because every time I wanna let him go he drops 20 with a bunch of 3s and decent stats. It seems a lot of people are on the same boat as he’s still 75% owned on ESPN. 

He is done. Believe me. Eye tests do not lie. I rarely drop as fast as I did with Bledsoe early on the season. HE is DONE.

56 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Picked him up and hoping Ball gets traded for picks lol

Does not matter. He is WASHED UP.

14 hours ago, B.A.G. said:

Is he officially done? Over the past 7 games averages of 8.5 ppg 3.5 reb 3.5 ast with no stocks and barely any 3s. His minutes have been closer to lower 20s and Lonzo seems to finally be settling into his role as more of a catch and shoot player with Zion bringing up the ball and initiating the offense.

I keep hanging on to him because every time I wanna let him go he drops 20 with a bunch of 3s and decent stats. It seems a lot of people are on the same boat as he’s still 75% owned on ESPN. 

Of this 75% half of them don’t even change their lineup anymore.

He was dropped to the wire in my 10T last night and haven’t kept too up to date with his stats so contemplated him. But by the looks of it he’s destroying % both Fg and FT with very average boards/assists/points and what has always made him elite over the year his steals seem to have disapeared this year?

2 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Wouldn't say he's washed lol... just **** chemistry with this shitass team.

What about his downward production which led him to get traded from the Bucks? Or are the Bucks a crappy team too?

22 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

What about his downward production which led him to get traded from the Bucks? Or are the Bucks a crappy team too?

He was a better player with the Bucks than how he's performing atm. New environment and new system could have an effect. Time will tell.

Moved on from him in one league (12T standard).  I’m electing to hold guys like Bazley, Bertans, Justin Holiday, Lamb and keeping a streaming spot over Bledsoe.  Close to dropping in another league where I’m not in a position to wait for things to click with him as well. 

Yeah finally let him go tonight in my 9 cat 12 teamer, and I drafted him. He has his first “decent” line in a while and it’s basically just scraps and still on low minutes. There’s no upside here unless he gets traded and even then I don’t know what team is gonna give him useful minutes away. 

It seems Bertans is the hot pickup these days and it’s who I chose to keep over him. 

• 2 weeks later...