• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When the 72 Dolphins team see's the Steelers lost  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DeuceBaseman said:

I needed Snell to score 1 freaking point. I started him over Diontae. Has a starting RB ever failed to score 1 freaking point? Now cuz of him, I’m out of the playoffs. Unbelievable. Wish I could watch more games instead of just going with the “experts”, cuz Snell might be the worst player in all of football. 

😬 

5 minutes ago, DeuceBaseman said:

I needed Snell to score 1 freaking point. I started him over Diontae. Has a starting RB ever failed to score 1 freaking point? Now cuz of him, I’m out of the playoffs. Unbelievable. Wish I could watch more games instead of just going with the “experts”, cuz Snell might be the worst player in all of football. 

You may have overthought that one. Pittsburgh hates running the ball. Snell sucks. WTF's defensive line is the strength of their team and one of the best in the league. 

Good job by WTF not beating themselves and taking advantage of Pitt coming out flat. This has been a team that's done nothing but beat themselves for almost 2 decades. Hopefully Ron Rivera is finally turning things around here.

Hey! Ebron finally held on to a ball....and didn't get out of bounds. hah. 

2 minutes ago, OdellBaconJr said:

I wouldn't blame this game on the steelers defense it was all the offense's fault today what a shitshow..

53 passes and 14 rushes in a game they lead most of the time and were never behind by more than 6 points. Kinda strange .

Steelers throwing the ball 50 times a game. They definitely need more balance and need to feed Conner during the stretch run. Need more run pass balance.

They were playing with the lead the whole game and never ran the ball. Deserve to lose. Who the freak is calling the plays in Pittsburgh.

Edited by fantasymad