• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When the 72 Dolphins team see's the Steelers lost  

Posted Images

Just now, griffin727 said:

Alex Smith has some rare condition where he can only see 5 yards downfield. I'd rather Haskins be out there. At least he has some balls to throw it deep.

Haskins must be a scumbag human being or something cause they really went to the backup and third stringer that hadn’t started in 2 years over him.

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I'm still riding the walking IR QB. I'm sure he will get hurt in my playoff run.

Me too. And he’s my top QBs in a two QBs league. Burrows went down. Now I chose between Darnold and Lock. I’m not expecting to do much in playoffs. 🤣

Don't have the game.  Following via stattracker.  Are the Steelers as boneheaded as it looks?  Washington secondary is suspect, front is solid.  Pass all day on them and running would be tough.  They keep trying to run and getting crushed.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Theoneupper said:

Haskins must be a scumbag human being or something cause they really went to the backup and third stringer that hadn’t started in 2 years over him.

Getting rid of Haskins was Ron Rivera's way of seizing control of the building.  Kind of like picking a fight with the top dawg on your first day in prison.