Jaren Jackson Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not convinced JJJ actually exists. 

5 fouls in 13 mins. Yep.. he's definitely back!

So I picked him up as part of a larger trade and sat him on my IR as a luxury stash for the playoffs. However, I’ll be honest - feel like I might be dropping him once he comes back cause I can see them playing him very limited minutes and no B2Bs, and that’s not worth a roster spot in the playoffs.

dont wanna say anything neagtive about the kid since its clear he’d play weeks ago if it was up to him but all i can say to the grizzlies is to suck my mf dick you bums, hope ja & jjj leave in the future

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
21 minutes ago, L3onD said:

dont wanna say anything neagtive about the kid since its clear he’d play weeks ago if it was up to him but all i can say to the grizzlies is to suck my mf dick you bums, hope ja & jjj leave in the future

I hope they get relocated. Always been bitter towards them for taking a team away from Canada lol 

• Like 1

Hey mods - mind closing this thread. Since it’s for the 20-21 season and JJJ is out for it (and just a matter of the awful organization not being honest about it), might as well end our misery.

• Haha 2

I'm curios as to all us owners .. what was your strategy when you drafted JJJ (or any other IR player)

I personally took a chance on him and Kemba 10th and 12th round but once I add them to my IL spots I no longer count them as part of my squad, if they return at any point of the season then that's awesome news more firepower for me and all the advantages of having a stacked squad but I always go about building my squad to ensure I don't have to depend/rely on those IR players. Late rounds of the draft have always been the most important to me, I feel every season that's where I earn my winnings on the sleepers, the undrafted,  along with good trades and good ww pickups which allow me the luxury to say oh well when reading for example the JJJ updates. 

Again im not bashing anyone who drafted him higher rounds or with high expectations..im just wondering everyone's thought process when it comes drafting IR players   

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, malixx said:

I'm curios as to all us owners .. what was your strategy when you drafted JJJ (or any other IR player)

I personally took a chance on him and Kemba 10th and 12th round but once I add them to my IL spots I no longer count them as part of my squad, if they return at any point of the season then that's awesome news more firepower for me and all the advantages of having a stacked squad but I always go about building my squad to ensure I don't have to depend/rely on those IR players. Late rounds of the draft have always been the most important to me, I feel every season that's where I earn my winnings on the sleepers, the undrafted,  along with good trades and good ww pickups which allow me the luxury to say oh well when reading for example the JJJ updates. 

Again im not bashing anyone who drafted him higher rounds or with high expectations..im just wondering everyone's thought process when it comes drafting IR players   

Strategy was to win. If the Memphis clowns were honest I personally wouldn't have touched him at all but they misled folks. Even their own beat writers are dumbfounded as to why he's not playing. They even confirmed grizzlies sources targeted MLK Day 

whats even worse for JJJ owners is who got drafted right before/after JJJ.

myles turner tobais harris capela randal brog covington all 6th rd picks in my leagues same rd jjj went 5th and 6th rd

anyone who spent a 5th 6th rd pick was crazy. auction would be a different story.

29 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

whats even worse for JJJ owners is who got drafted right before/after JJJ.

myles turner tobais harris capela randal brog covington all 6th rd picks in my leagues same rd jjj went 5th and 6th rd

anyone who spent a 5th 6th rd pick was crazy. auction would be a different story.

Picked him ahead of jerami grant 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

10 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

Picked him ahead of jerami grant 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

pretty sure grant wasnt close adp wise to JJJ. but yea everyone/most were scared away from grants preseason.

was trying not to cherry pick too much as alot of good players were drafted after 5th/6th rd. was trying to keep the  players in that range. you could of drafted whitside, bryant, or warren and been in the same situation as JJJ so silver lining

Edited by colepenhagen