NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jaren Jackson Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

6 minutes ago, justaguy said:

GM said he would return "by the end of April". Then JJJ himself said his return is pretty much imminent, "very soon". It's one week into April. I wouldn't be surprised if he is back next week 

When is your playoffs ?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not convinced JJJ actually exists. 

5 fouls in 13 mins. Yep.. he's definitely back!

3 hours ago, justaguy said:

GM said he would return "by the end of April". Then JJJ himself said his return is pretty much imminent, "very soon". It's one week into April. I wouldn't be surprised if he is back next week 

Pretty sure JJJ suggested an imminent return a few months back too. This whole Memphis organization is s*** when it comes to transparency.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Jaren Jackson Jr. is listed as questionable to make his season debut on Wednesday against the Clippers after undergoing meniscus surgery forever ago. 

He was listed as doubtful for Monday and then later ruled out so the fact he's actually progressed to questionable is a huge deal. Somewhere, NBC Sports EDGE's Jonas Nader is quietly weeping tears of joy. Consider Jackson a game-time call for now, but it feels like he could actually make his season debut tomorrow night. And for what it's worth, the Athletic's Peter Edmiston tweeted shortly thereafter that "He's gonna play."

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Lol the guy in my league who held him all season dropped him earlier this week. 

Aah so thats what we were waiting for

15 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

Be realistic folks. After being out so long, it will be low minutes, non b2b. Mediocre numbers. 

i dont think anyone is getting their hopes up. just him playing is a miracle. luckily he has the skill set to still be a useful role player - 3s and blocks and ill be happy

1 hour ago, Raiiny said:

Thinking of dropping time lord for him, tough decision who will play more down the stretch. 

Ahhah Jesus F ucking Christ u'll be sucha fool if u make that move 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, indigorivers said:

are you guys plugging him in tomorrow with its full slate 

Not until its fully confirmed that he's playing for sure. Not even a 'probable' tag from this s---y organization will do lol. 

• Haha 1

Honestly, all I am looking for from him is a couple weeks worth of some blocks and threes.

They have 16 games left. My expectation is he can get to starter minutes for the last 8 games. Sits on my bench in the meantime. It’s a shot worth taking cause in roto, when you are embroiled in a close battle for defensive stats and threes, just 8 quality games from him at his averages can put you over the top in those categories.