NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jaren Jackson Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

after a horrendeous events (murray, beasley, lavine, rob will, jaylen/harris dtds) during the last week and the first round of the playoffs, i need him to be my saviour

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not convinced JJJ actually exists. 

5 fouls in 13 mins. Yep.. he's definitely back!

I'm in week 1 of my league's playoffs and I picked him up after my opponent dropped him two days ago. Would be cool if he goes off today 😂

Edited by m1dday
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, m1dday said:

I'm in my week 1 of my playoffs and I picked him up after my opponent dropped him two days ago. Would be cool if he goes off today 😂

LOL same for me. I have a bye this week so I'm just waiting and seeing what he does

35 minutes ago, TonyRomo said:

Who do y’all think he bumps out of the starting lineup? Slomo or Allen?

I'd say slomo probably. 

20 hours ago, Stefan said:

Ahhah Jesus F ucking Christ u'll be sucha fool if u make that move 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

15/8 4 blks and a 3 in his first game back while rob will still ain't coming back I'm not sure about that. I didn't make the move as I hesitated and someone else picked him up before the game but I might have just lost the season not making the move. 

Edited by Raiiny
2 hours ago, Raiiny said:

15/8 4 blks and a 3 in his first game back while rob will still ain't coming back I'm not sure about that. I didn't make the move as I hesitated and someone else picked him up before the game but I might have just lost the season not making the move. 

I'm really sorry to hear that. 😥

42 minutes ago, Racks11479 said:

What's your guys take on when JV comes back. Will they coexist on the floor at the same time? Will JJJ diminish JV outstanding play this season?

Don't really see a lot of issues. JJJ is not much of a rebounder - his value to the team comes from his elite rim protection and 3-pt shooting, which will translate to fantasy. And JV is their main rebounder and inside scorer. They have complementary skillsets and should be able to co-exist. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Racks11479 said:

What's your guys take on when JV comes back. Will they coexist on the floor at the same time? Will JJJ diminish JV outstanding play this season?

I mean its not the first time they play together so yes they can co-exist just like they have past couple seasons

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I mean its not the first time they play together so yes they can co-exist just like they have past couple seasons

Oh I understand that they have. But JV been on another level w/ JJJ out thus far. But it's good to hear everyones thoughts. Appreciate yall.

• Like 1