Jaren Jackson Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not convinced JJJ actually exists. 

5 fouls in 13 mins. Yep.. he's definitely back!

30 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

idk what this means, is it code plz help

serious.

54 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

what #1 overall numbers are good?

what ? #1 overall numbers are good?

in reference to his crazy a$$ projections, "of I'd say 21/7/3 2.5 3Ps, 1 Stl and 2 Blks"

29 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Porzingis had the same procedure two months later and he was still back earlier...

On 1/6/2021 at 11:37 PM, MrCantaloupe said:

Not all meniscus tears are the same. There are 2 menisci in each knee joint (lateral and medial). Each meniscus itself is split into three different vascularization zones (blood supply zones). Blood supply is needed for healing, so the location of the tear within the meniscus is important. If a tear occurs near the end of the meniscus (away from the outer rim, where there is essentially no blood flow), many doctors will recommend they remove the damaged section of the meniscus and not attempt to repair it. Also, there are 6 common types of tears (horizontal, radial, incomplete, complex, degenerative, and bucket handle), which of course can vary in size. And that doesn't even begin to account for the complexities of rehab (rest, sleep, nutrition, strength training).

My guess is that, considering KP played on his meniscus tear for 2 games following the injury, his tear was less severe than JJJ's. I was unable to find much information published about JJJ's injury, so all I can do is speculate.

"I have a timetable. It’s not that far, believe me. It will probably sneak up on you, but it’s something that remains to be seen," Jackson Jr. told Spears (The Undefeated).

It will probably sneak up on... MLK Day? Plzzzzz JJJ

1 hour ago, Del Rio said:

"I have a timetable. It’s not that far, believe me. It will probably sneak up on you, but it’s something that remains to be seen," Jackson Jr. told Spears (The Undefeated).

It will probably sneak up on... MLK Day? Plzzzzz JJJ

Is JJJ the Riddler? 

The good thing is that Memphis got back to playoff spot so with healthy Morant and JJJ they will be pushing for that playoffs. I think Memphis being patient and cautios with his rehab is a good thing for the rest of the season outlook for him. I expect maybe 2-3 games with minutes restriction before he starts playing 30 minutes a game. 

Anybody who has owned Memphis players the past few seasons should know the drill by now.  Don't hold your breath on a sudden return even if they drop breadcrumbs in the media.  I personally don't expect him back before Feb.  Any time before that is a bonus.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, squidthunder said:

Memphis next 3 games are postponed. I wonder if this helps/hinders the return plan?

It helps us cause now we don’t have to speculate if/when he’s coming back in the next few games. 
Puts your mind at ease for awhile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Cozie said:

It helps us cause now we don’t have to speculate if/when he’s coming back in the next few games. 
Puts your mind at ease for awhile.

True - great point

6 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Just checking in for any news lol

unfortunately, nothing til wednesday...i highly believe hes on pace to play somewhere before the weekend, these postponed games were a blessing