Jaren Jackson Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not convinced JJJ actually exists. 

5 fouls in 13 mins. Yep.. he's definitely back!

Felt optimistic but really getting worried now. Porzingis and Kemba have more miles on their bodies an are more injury prone returned and this dude is no where to be found. At this point im expecting TJ Warren back first 

The best strategy is to not expect him back this season. I know that's pretty drastic but from a mental standpoint you will get over constantly checking on him or making plans around him coming back.  Just assume he is done. As someone who had Joe Mixon in fantasy football,  I'm telling you this will save you the stress. 

• Like 1
Just now, GrandGourou said:

"Or so" 😓

Such a joke. Porzingis had the exact same injury, but 2 weeks later. And we aren’t going to see this guy on the floor for about 2 months later? Memphis is such a bullshit organization. And the lack of transparency from the get go is ridiculous. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

The best strategy is to not expect him back this season. I know that's pretty drastic but from a mental standpoint you will get over constantly checking on him or making plans around him coming back.  Just assume he is done. As someone who had Joe Mixon in fantasy football,  I'm telling you this will save you the stress. 

Lol, I had Joe Mixon as well and was always trying to free a spot for him every week. It was depressing. I was close to dealing some players in anticipation of JJJ coming back within the next week or two to be able to free him off IL. 
Guess I’ll hold and roll as status quo. That sucks tho 

Guys the Grizzlies only said they'll be ramping him up over the next month. Maybe that means he's gonna play but be on a minutes limit? Him not playing till March is just his interpretation of what Memphis meant. Wishful thinking on my part maybe.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Abhi said:

Guys the Grizzlies only said they'll be ramping him up over the next month. Maybe that means he's gonna play but be on a minutes limit? Him not playing till March is just his interpretation of what Memphis meant. Wishful thinking on my part maybe.

Either way you look at it, you won't be able to utilize him till April. If they are out of play off contention, why even bring him in it and just give him the year to heal fully for next year