NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jaren Jackson Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

3 hours ago, cujosevic said:

My post was in regards to his comment about JJJ's possible return date, which he states it's just his personal opinion. Not questioning his assessment of the severity of the surgery by any means.

Lmao right 😂 I was like dafuq

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not convinced JJJ actually exists. 

5 fouls in 13 mins. Yep.. he's definitely back!

1 hour ago, squidthunder said:

I'm in a similar boat with you regarding 1 IR and other injured guys (ex. Booker). 

I got him at #88 in my 10 teamer (Myles Turner got picked right after me :(  )

Lol Myles got taken right before I went in both my 10 and  12 team. Thank god, idk what I would have done though I was eyeing Myles in both

36 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

Lol Myles got taken right before I went in both my 10 and  12 team. Thank god, idk what I would have done though I was eyeing Myles in both

It's wild - I had myles the year before, and he was terrible. Of course he's balling out this year

19 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

It's wild - I had myles the year before, and he was terrible. Of course he's balling out this year

I had him the year before that one and he was terrible. 

• Like 1

this nerd is off goofing around twisting his knees every which way crip walking down the full length of the baseline but can't get out onto the court for 20 mins a game? 

Edited by summersoff7
  • Haha 5

JJJ is more luxury stash then ever now...grizz really playing it safe 😕 . Ppl with IR ppl continue to hold, it’s pretty annoying but nothing really changes...he was always a long play lol.

Nice buy low window for everyone else, frustration kicking in for some and his value now will be an all time low now with the team being vague.

Grizz missing all of those games due to Covid will be a blessing down the line because those are games JJJ will be able to now play in when they are rescheduled.  I'm just looking for silver lining regarding his situation...  Just stashing him in one league, take your time big fella.  

4 minutes ago, RealityBasketball said:

Grizz missing all of those games due to Covid will be a blessing down the line because those are games JJJ will be able to now play in when they are rescheduled.  I'm just looking for silver lining regarding his situation...  Just stashing him in one league, take your time big fella.  

will he even be cleared for B2B's?

• Like 1