NBC Sports Edge Forums

Colin Sexton 2020-2021 Outlook

48 minutes ago, csklmf said:

If you actually watched the whole thing, that Boston fan actually explained that he missed the draft and the pre-set auto draft picked jayson Tatum for him. 

Doesn't matter, his pre-set still had Tatum in the top 4. Which... really? Ahead of guys like Harden? KAT? Dame? Curry? Jokic?

• Like 4
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hasn’t missed a beat.  I don’t think this dude’s a sell high, more like a budding star in the league that’s stuck in a small market and not getting enough recognition. 

This man is now the proud father of three.

Unfortunately, not the first time I was denied tons of sex in the last moment

Posted Images

• tonycpsu changed the title to Colin Sexton 2020-2021 Outlook

He's just a sexy boy. Sexy boy~.

Cleveland gonna get Bron's booty. Nance enabling the guards real well this game. Drummond getting limited minutes was a nice move as he kept getting lost against that high-octane Atlanta offense.

Kid is a straight up baller. Took over in the 4th q and hit 4 clutch free throws. He might actually end one of the biggest steals of the draft. 

43 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

He isn’t going to sustain 60% from three. But who cares. STUD!

Sad he was the other one that got away from me. Picked like 7 picks before I was going to.

which is why he's a pretty great sell high option right now

(i'm not sure I have the heart to do it - took him nearly every league Im in )

26 minutes ago, Quazza said:

which is why he's a pretty great sell high option right now

(i'm not sure I have the heart to do it - took him nearly every league Im in )

While that's true, I think he'll be very efficient ROS. He put up 21 ppg on 47% fg and 38% from 3 last year. No reason he won't get a little better and shoot closer to 50% from the field, and 40% from 3

Collin Sexton is the first Cavaliers player with 20 points in each of his team's first 6 games of a season since LeBron James in 2004-05. Sexton is the 4th Cavaliers player to do this in franchise history, joining LeBron, Austin Carr and Bingo Smith

If he ups his counting stats a bit he will make his ADP look even more comical 

Disclaimer; it's a SSS and I wouldn't put too much weight into the early #'s, but it's fun to think of what Sexyton's ROS might look like if this has more to do with his development and less to do with simply starting off hot.  I'm gonna guess it's somewhere in the middle, probably.  I can't see the FG efficiency staying where it is right now but the FT impact will go up and some of the improvement in steals & TO will stick, imo.  

Sexton_Values.jpg.c2b7e74b825e0dd1229cd106b6f37e0b.jpg

Edited by 80version
typo

I was offered him straight up for JJJ and I pulled the trigger.  Figured a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.  Gotta make the playoffs before you can win them and in our league a regular season title pays out nicely as well.