NBC Sports Edge Forums

Colin Sexton 2020-2021 Outlook

I was offered Pascal Siakam for him straight up. Lordy, how far we have come.

Preseason, I saw Sexton as a De'Aaron Fox, at a lower price. Currently, he is outperforming Fox by two rounds!

That said, no more than 3 SGs in the league can go above 50% FG%. Is Sexton one of the best 3 SGs in the league? I'm thinking he will end up at ~48-49%. That would put him in the company of guys like Middleton, and Booker. Devin Friggin Booker!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hasn’t missed a beat.  I don’t think this dude’s a sell high, more like a budding star in the league that’s stuck in a small market and not getting enough recognition. 

This man is now the proud father of three.

Unfortunately, not the first time I was denied tons of sex in the last moment

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Preseason, I saw Sexton as a De'Aaron Fox, at a lower price. Currently, he is outperforming Fox by two rounds!

That said, no more than 3 SGs in the league can go above 50% FG%. Is Sexton one of the best 3 SGs in the league? I'm thinking he will end up at ~48-49%. That would put him in the company of guys like Middleton, and Booker. Devin Friggin Booker!!!!!

He can have my left nut if he finishes with 49% FG this year.

• Like 1
Just now, laurilegend said:

He can have my left nut if he finishes with 49% FG this year.

Haha. I hear ya. It sounds crazy. But look at this. He was at 47.2% for the full season last year. He was at 49.2% from Jan 1-March 31, which is a good long portion of the season, prior to the shut down.

The bigger regression is likely in steals. Going from the current 1.5% down to last year's 1% would lower his ranking down to ~40. 

32 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Haha. I hear ya. It sounds crazy. But look at this. He was at 47.2% for the full season last year. He was at 49.2% from Jan 1-March 31, which is a good long portion of the season, prior to the shut down.

The bigger regression is likely in steals. Going from the current 1.5% down to last year's 1% would lower his ranking down to ~40. 

He'd be a big steal even at 40, considering I got him in the 8th round lol 

Hot: the guy I'm facing this week has KD so I don't have to worry about him going off 

Not: I have KD in another league and I'm facing the guy who has harden 

Welp fantasy giveth and fabtasy taketh away 

20 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Hot: the guy I'm facing this week has KD so I don't have to worry about him going off 

Not: I have KD in another league and I'm facing the guy who has harden 

Welp fantasy giveth and fabtasy taketh away 

Wtf does this have to do with sexton fantasy outlook? 

1 hour ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

So did you take it? I got offered Butler. I hesitated but took it as a buy low. 

17 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

So did you take it? I got offered Butler. I hesitated but took it as a buy low. 

He cancelled the offer before I could reject it.

I have siakam/sexton and i'd take that right away. More hesitation w/butler as the load management concerns are there.. but i'm all in on trading for the higher ceiling as long as a player isn't actively dealing with injuries. Pascal's grown leaps and bounds over the last few seasons so i'm excited for his future - people forget he didn't start playing basketball until he was nearly 18

i doubt we'll regret holding onto sexton's steady offensive output, but now really is the time to strike as evidenced by some of these offers

44 minutes ago, kobebryant17 said:

Wtf does this have to do with sexton fantasy outlook? 

Wow wtf my bad I thought I was in the KD thread LOL 

I know this probably isn't the best place to ask this but... Would you give Sexton, D. mitchell and ayton for Simmons, aldridge and buddy hield? 10 man H2H 9 cat league

Edited by Croorc
40 minutes ago, Croorc said:

I know this probably isn't the best place to ask this but... Would you give Sexton, D. mitchell and ayton for Simmons, aldridge and buddy hield? 10 man H2H 9 cat league

If you know this isn't the best place to ask....then why are u doing it?? 

Go to assistant coach forum

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Croorc said:

This might be the wrong place for this but, you should ask the other mgr if they’ll just swap teams.  His is probably better than yours — can’t hurt to ask.  

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, nrobinson_1984 said:

another one of my players out... anyone else have half their roster out? lmao

Same here.  I lost Tatum, Jaylen Brown, T Harris, sexton in one night.  Oh I forgot I already lost Love 2 weeks ago.

Edited by PascalSiakam