Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Colin Sexton 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hasn’t missed a beat.  I don’t think this dude’s a sell high, more like a budding star in the league that’s stuck in a small market and not getting enough recognition. 

This man is now the proud father of three.

Unfortunately, not the first time I was denied tons of sex in the last moment

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, 80version said:

Hasn’t missed a beat.  I don’t think this dude’s a sell high, more like a budding star in the league that’s stuck in a small market and not getting enough recognition. 

He's picked up where he left off last season kid is a stud

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 80version said:

Hasn’t missed a beat.  I don’t think this dude’s a sell high, more like a budding star in the league that’s stuck in a small market and not getting enough recognition. 

Interesting you say that, I got him I think 7th round? in a keeper league (12 team/9cat). Is he catching teams by surprise or people not waking up to play them since he plays for the Cavs? Interesting if this is who he truly is, or if he will improve.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

Interesting you say that, I got him I think 7th round? in a keeper league (12 team/9cat). Is he catching teams by surprise or people not waking up to play them since he plays for the Cavs? Interesting if this is who he truly is, or if he will improve.

Look at his TS% since the beginning of last season — there is a clear and slow progression of increased efficiency month-to-month.  The high efficiency scoring is for real.  The knock on him is that’s all he does but he’s picked up the steal rate and cut down on TO’s this season.  
 
And he’s clutch.  The trey he just hit in Kyrie’s face at the end of OT screams “star player”.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a way to come back! This dude is a MACHINE! He has been doing this since last year. At only 6"1, it is mind blowing that he can score on this volume with this kind of efficiency. 

A scrappy defensive PG pegged out of college, he has since morphed into an All-NBA scorer at the SG spot. The perfect punt AST PG. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

He outscored the Nets 14-8 in second OT, and had as many points in the two overtime sessions (22) as the entire Nets team combined. 
And he scored 20 in a row.

I'm punting assists so I am not selling. As Sicario said, he's the perfect fit

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

Sell high after tonight we know what kind of player he is, and tonight isnt going to repeat

He's a scorer. No kidding he's not going to score 40 a night. Not every game is going to go into double OT. Sell high? Go head! but he should easily continue where he was before he got hurt 25 ppg. He's also young and its not crazy to think he's breaking out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I offered him straight up for Tobias a couple days ago and the other guy got mad at me claiming it was an insulting offer. Now Sexton will probably be ranked higher than him after this game lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nrobinson_1984 said:

He's a scorer. No kidding he's not going to score 40 a night. Not every game is going to go into double OT. Sell high? Go head! but he should easily continue where he was before he got hurt 25 ppg. He's also young and its not crazy to think he's breaking out.

I agree he could, but even in college he was not this good at defending, and when Garland comes back his usage wont be this high

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I agree he could, but even in college he was not this good at defending, and when Garland comes back his usage wont be this high

if anything, hell get easier looks with Garland on the floor

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I agree he could, but even in college he was not this good at defending, and when Garland comes back his usage wont be this high

Lol 42 after missing a bunch of games you sound like someone who traded him for peanuts keep crying your tears taste good 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely look at him to be one of the stars in my team. Before his injury I cant even think of 1 bad game he's had. He's so good this season and aint even going to look for trades. He's definitely the alpha of this team and when Drummond inevitably gets shipped, his usage is even going to get higher 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He was probably the worst player in the 4th quarter (scared, inconclusive, selfish), the best player in the game in 1st OT and something like the best player in NBA in the 2nd OT when he activated GOD MODE. Insane

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol 42 after missing a bunch of games you sound like someone who traded him for peanuts keep crying your tears taste good 

I actually dont own any shares of him, and I never said he wouldnt better than what he is last year. He isnt a 2nd rd guy, id value him somewhere where Oladipo will fall, maybe a little higher. Top 30 maybe? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...