NBC Sports Edge Forums

Colin Sexton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hasn’t missed a beat.  I don’t think this dude’s a sell high, more like a budding star in the league that’s stuck in a small market and not getting enough recognition. 

This man is now the proud father of three.

Unfortunately, not the first time I was denied tons of sex in the last moment

Posted Images

14 hours ago, zerthimon said:

Ok. Better FG% and TO, but less 3PM, PTS, REB, AST, with STL being a wash most likely.

I don't quite agree with Don getting drafted in 2nd-3rd round every year, but the rationale is clear. He's also capable of taking a leap, and for him that means getting his STL back up to where it has been before, drawing more fouls, maybe improvement in efficiency as well. He'll be in top20 conversation if that happens. Sexton's lack of peripherals caps his upside.

As for Nance, probably should pump the brakes on him too with Love due back. We'll see how that thread is looking in a few weeks.

You're forgetting PTS are practically a wash too with Sexton with the current lead at the moment. Also AST are practically a wash too, but it'll give it to Mitchell for now. So it's basically 3 cats for Mitch to only 2 for Sexton. Sexton's huge lead in 2 cats is much more than Mitch's lead in the other 3. That's why it will make it close. 

Also there's trade rumors around pretty much all the bigs for Cavs so chances are there will be minutes for Nance.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, sld12 said:

The Denver and Milwaukee games were definitely horrible, but he’s been playing solid so far tonight 

Trust the process lol. When I talk smack the player always makes me eat my words 

• 3 weeks later...