NBC Sports Edge Forums

TRADE HELP - AD/Curry FOR Luka/Embiid - WHIR

This is a great trade...............for the other guy.  Based on conservative projections, you win 3 cats by a very close margin (points, rebounds, and assists).  You lose in the other 6 cats. Curry should be fully recovered and good to go plenty of minutes.  This trade is lopsided in the wrong direction.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mobdad said:

This is a great trade...............for the other guy.  Based on conservative projections, you win 3 cats by a very close margin (points, rebounds, and assists).  You lose in the other 6 cats. Curry should be fully recovered and good to go plenty of minutes.  This trade is lopsided in the wrong direction.

Thank you.

What if instead of Curry, I traded Booker instead.  

Would it make it more fair or do you think it's still lopsided against me to obtain Luka and Embiid?

3 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Thank you.

What if instead of Curry, I traded Booker instead.  

Would it make it more fair or do you think it's still lopsided against me to obtain Luka and Embiid?

It is always best to list the structure of your league ie. cats vs. points, std 8 or 9 cats, etc.  AD is a monster and the best player in the deal.  Why do you want to dump him?  Embid is always an injury risk.  I would think it best to hold.  If you just want to trade Curry for Doncic, that would be ok, although I think you would break even at best.  I think you and your trading partner are over-rating the over-hyped Doncic.  Stick with your guys.  Like the previous poster said, you may have the 2 best fantasy players in the NBA with AD and Curry.

0% of people in competitive leagues are trading Curry for Doncic.

If you know the guy that will draft Doncic and let me trade him Curry, send him my way.

It's wild, everyone has AD so much higher than Doncic here.

I will concede to the masses I suppose, but I 100% don't believe he's much better than Doncic if any at all.

Thank you for the input.  Just not the answers I wanted, but the answers I will take.

Bottom line.  These are just opinions and maybe you are right.  Maybe an injury happens or Curry just plays badly without Thompson.  Maybe Embid and Doncic have career years.  They are certainly great players.  Nothing is certain.  Go with your gut.  If I was so smart, I would be a lot richer. :)

• Haha 1