NBC Sports Edge Forums

12-7-20 Bills @ Niners MNF

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

What is this sudden circle jerk over Saleh?  "The Lions would be so lucky that a guy like him would talk to them."  What?  Then the lawmakers writing about him.  Am I missing something?

He’s from Dearborn, so it makes sense there would be a grassroots effort for him. The rest idk.

• Like 1
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From one thread to another

McLaurin/Snell/Deebo/Stillers D  ...

Molly Ringwald has better burst than Benny Snell. 

3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

What is this sudden circle jerk over Saleh?  "The Lions would be so lucky that a guy like him would talk to them."  What?  Then the lawmakers writing about him.  Am I missing something?

everybody keeps forgetting that 2 seasons ago he barely avoided getting fired because his defense was so bad. He's not some defensive genius. Any team that skips over somebody like Bieniemy to hire his is going to regret it. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kdko said:

Juuuzzzz, lmao.  Poor Mostert owners

told you. Shanny never passes up a chance to give that god damn fullback a TD. He gets a raging boner every time he draws up some new play to get that dude in the end zone. 

not "you" specifically, "you" the thread. 

Edited by yossarian
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, yossarian said:

told you. Shanny never passes up a chance to give that god damn fullback a TD. He gets a raging boner every time he draws up some new play to get that dude in the end zone. 

not "you" specifically, "you" the thread. 

Completely agree.  Rostert has the inherent talent to be taken where he was in the draft (4th rd. ADP iirc), but every 49'ers RB you have to downgrade several rounds because of the Shanny crap.

5 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

He’s from Dearborn, so it makes sense there would be a grassroots effort for him. The rest idk.

Oh lordy.  Just like the Michigan alums wanting a "Michigan" guy.  I really hope the Lions don't fall into that pit as well.

8 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I can honestly tell you as a Niner fan, I have no clue either. Most Niner fans like myself do hope he gets the job. 

Just now, NinerLifer said:

I can honestly tell you as a Niner fan, I have no clue either. Most Niner fans like myself do hope he gets the job. 

is that because you'll be glad to see him go or because you like him and want him to get a promotion?