NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mason Plumlee 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man just put up 8 pts, 17 reb, 2 stl, 1 blk and people are still bitching on here.   Jaysusssssss

13/9/3 with 1 stl, 1 blk, 75% FG, 87% FT Dumbass didn't even make a three, he's trash

no one's saying he's bad, but next game will be 0/0/0 on 0/0 shooting with 0 minutes

Only one FTA in 3 games and he made it 👍

On page one, Perkins said to cautious because he had shooters in his previous stops but not here in Detroit. But if you watch them play, he does handoffs and drop passes to cutters at the high post and he gets all kinds of those cheap assists. Not complaining at all, just describing where he gets a lot of assists on this squad. He gets the passes to 3pt shooters too. If you make enough passes a game, doesn't matter how good your terrible team shoots, you'll get them sweet dimes.

4 minutes ago, bbythepier said:

Only one FTA in 3 games and he made it 👍

On page one, Perkins said to cautious because he had shooters in his previous stops but not here in Detroit. But if you watch them play, he does handoffs and drop passes to cutters at the high post and he gets all kinds of those cheap assists. Not complaining at all, just describing where he gets a lot of assists on this squad. He gets the passes to 3pt shooters too. If you make enough passes a game, doesn't matter how good your terrible team shoots, you'll get them sweet dimes.

Hand off assists FTW. This man knew what he was doing when he was signing his contract and wanted to "expand his game"

1 hour ago, Crazycanto said:

Disaster he's finally made it to the FT line

He was matched up against Wiseman, so the refs had to call Wiseman for all kinds of nonsense fouls, putting Plumlee on the line.

Even if the next 2 are vs BOS, it's gonna be nice to see Plumlee in the PnR or running things off the high post for an actual viable nba point guard in delon wright (my guess). If your PG has no idea how to split the double with a bounce pass under the hands or over it with a whip pass, what good is the action?

^ In the above comment, I thought Hayes would be out with an ankle. He was not. In episode #3742 of other players costing stats, 3min in the 1st qtr Hayes overthrew Plumlee by 5ft on a simple dive pass. Boom, another dunk opportunity lost due a G-league PG.

6 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

It's such a struggle for him to get to 10 pts. Sigh. No offensive repertoire. I guess I shouldn't complain since I got him as a free agent.

Find me the PG that can get him bunnies like Lillard and Mccollum did back in his Portland walk year. One alley oop from Hayes per game aint gonna cut it.

37 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

It's such a struggle for him to get to 10 pts. Sigh. No offensive repertoire. I guess I shouldn't complain since I got him as a free agent.

You should drop him... sorry he couldn't score 30 points and grab 20 rebounds... what is that measly 2 steals and a block... drop him.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, bbythepier said:

Plumlee has fantasy owner white knights now? Hmm, what a time to be alive

No, just people who appreciate 3 stocks and 17 rebounds from someone we either picked up off the WW or drafted in the 12th round.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Kriggly said:

No, just people who appreciate 3 stocks and 17 rebounds from someone we either picked up off the WW or drafted in the 12th round.  

One guy moans about his points and you dudes jump to the rescue. Good for you.