NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mason Plumlee 2020-2021 Outlook

45 minutes ago, bbythepier said:

One guy moans about his points and you dudes jump to the rescue. Good for you.

That's because no one got him for his scoring lol. It's pretty useless to moan about his points when it's something he's literally never done well. He was drafted/picked up for boards, fg% and out of position assists, which he delivers in spades.

It's like drafting Giannis and complaining about his crappy ft%. Or Harden and TOs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man just put up 8 pts, 17 reb, 2 stl, 1 blk and people are still bitching on here.   Jaysusssssss

13/9/3 with 1 stl, 1 blk, 75% FG, 87% FT Dumbass didn't even make a three, he's trash

no one's saying he's bad, but next game will be 0/0/0 on 0/0 shooting with 0 minutes

4 hours ago, bbythepier said:

Plumlee has fantasy owner white knights now? Hmm, what a time to be alive

57 minutes ago, bbythepier said:

One guy moans about his points and you dudes jump to the rescue. Good for you.

Someone is butthurt that they don't have this beast on their team.

26 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Someone is butthurt that they don't have this beast on their team.

Yes, the 5-6 posts I have throughout the multi page thread are a sure sign I don't own him. well done, j3rktheplumlee

• Haha 1

If your team is losing points because he is putting up less than 10 you are going to have a rough year.

All about value for me - ranked 44th in my league and taken in the later rounds. 

• Like 1

What do you all think about his free throws? Last year he averaged 2.7 attempts per game in 17 minutes and now he's averaging 1.8 attempts per game in 30 minutes. Will he keep avoiding the line or is this just a temporary thing?

26 minutes ago, BrickWalled said:

What do you all think about his free throws? Last year he averaged 2.7 attempts per game in 17 minutes and now he's averaging 1.8 attempts per game in 30 minutes. Will he keep avoiding the line or is this just a temporary thing?

Trust me you don’t want him at the line 

Might have the league's ugliest ft shooting form but no complaints about these Horfordian lines. Watch him play and you won't want to drop him, he's surprisingly athletic for a 30 year old C as well as one of their highest IQ players. Pistons got pissed on for dishing him a 3 year contract but the elite out of position passing gives him potential to age gracefully

On 1/1/2021 at 11:39 PM, bbythepier said:

Yes, the 5-6 posts I have throughout the multi page thread are a sure sign I don't own him

This could also be interpreted as you having dropped / not drafted him and now trying to justify it. Nothing a screencap of your roster can't fix

• Haha 2

missed this guy in my points league, him and jerami grant...it made so much sense getting these two on my roster but i think i dismissed em because of a rotoworld blurb or something, lol ugh. plumlee will be steady and solid all year, enjoy owners.

Edited by TroutFister
1 minute ago, mattshhh said:

This could also be interpreted as you having dropped / not drafted him and now trying to justify it. Nothing a screencap of your roster can't fix

Do you want 7 different screencaps LOL?

Find a new target.

Just now, bbythepier said:

Do you want 7 different screencaps LOL?

Find a new target.

I want 1 screencap. I actually wasn't accusing you of doing it but I'm suspicious that lots of haters on these forums are in a similar situation, and suggested this to give you an out. Now you're digging a deeper hole

17 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

I want 1 screencap. I actually wasn't accusing you of doing it but I'm suspicious that lots of haters on these forums are in a similar situation, and suggested this to give you an out. Now you're digging a deeper hole

Damn, only takes you 1 year and +100 to become a board gatekeeper now? On the vent thread, I complained about this roster being in last place two full days before your request. G F Y   M F E R

E3-ED0-D90-D6-D2-42-B2-8037-C4-F9-F6-FD9

Board gatekeeper? Yikes dude get over yourself. You're rude to everyone on here and if it's not because you're jealous of the players you don't own, then there's no rational explanation for it besides using this website to vent your real life anger.

Shame it took you 20 mins to screencap.. really easy to photoshop in that time. Giving you the benefit of the doubt on this one, but I'll have to bring it up at the next board gatekeepers meeting

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mattshhh said:

Might have the league's ugliest ft shooting form but no complaints about these Horfordian lines. Watch him play and you won't want to drop him, he's surprisingly athletic for a 30 year old C as well as one of their highest IQ players. Pistons got pissed on for dishing him a 3 year contract but the elite out of position passing gives him potential to age gracefully

This. The commentators speak highly of what he does as well that don't appear on the sheet. He also has good really good basketball IQ as you've said and you can definitely see it and enjoy his play when watching the games. 

He does have a fugly lookin free throw but i'll take that in exchange for his type of production.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, babayaga said:

What’s up with the lack of minutes these past games

Complete blowouts and Casey just develops #18 pick Stewart by giving him some burn and then they clear the bench. They've been so uncompetitive that it kills his playing time.

22 minutes ago, bbythepier said:

Complete blowouts and Casey just develops #18 pick Stewart by giving him some burn and then they clear the bench. They've been so uncompetitive that it kills his playing time.

Man hopefully it doesn't continue. Cant see that going over too well with Plumlee since he signed with the pistons specifically to get more playing time and a bigger role on a team

11 minutes ago, babayaga said:

Man hopefully it doesn't continue. Cant see that going over too well with Plumlee since he signed with the pistons specifically to get more playing time and a bigger role on a team

Let's see what happens when Josh Jackson gets back as he was playing well for them before he went down.