NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyrie Irving 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm literally laughing... this guy's birthday is TOMORROW! he's partying this week and told nets he got a family matter hahaha. kyrie don't even care anymore you almost gotta respect the boldness. 

I dont understand how his simple azz is the only one sitting out for this when LeBron James and other ACTUAL superstars are playing. Acting like anyone gives a rats azz about him sitting out games. Th

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Abhi said:

Rest up this entire week Kyrie. Clear your mind for the 3 week stretch coming up after lol. 

Rest up? Then my playoff is finished.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Apollo_87 said:

Anyone know why is isn’t on the court with less than 2 min left in a close game?

I don't think the Nets even care that much about this game, with both KD and Harden out. The fact that they're only down 3 with only Kyrie and a fully healthy Sixers is a pretty huge moral victory lol 

4 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

Anyone know why is isn’t on the court with less than 2 min left in a close game?

Don't know but rather he rest and not injure himself with that sweet stat line......

2 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I don't think the Nets even care that much about this game, with both KD and Harden out. The fact that they're only down 3 with only Kyrie and a fully healthy Sixers is a pretty huge moral victory lol 

Yea, agreed. Them not fouling on that last possession she’s they don’t care about winning this game. I think they did a good job demonstrating that they could handle Philly just fine with a healthy roster.

Just now, Apollo_87 said:

Yea, agreed. Them not fouling on that last possession she’s they don’t care about winning this game. I think they did a good job demonstrating that they could handle Philly just fine with a healthy roster.

It's crazy how overpowered the Nets are when all 3 are playing. Like yeah Kyrie put up a monster line tonight and then you realize that any of the big 3 can put up a line like that on any given night.

League f***ed

14 hours ago, Apollo_87 said:

The bench players brought the game back, and looks like Nash was developing them long-term.

• 2 weeks later...

How is this guy playing at this level while fasting?! No food, no water from sunrise to sunset, while being ranked #2 in 9-cat over this stretch of 6 games. Insane.

Looks like he will be bringing my fantasy team to final this year. Kai Irving is wildly unpredictable. I wont be surprised if he declares retirement if he gets the chip this year

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, csklmf said:

Looks like he will be bringing my fantasy team to final this year. Kai Irving is wildly unpredictable. I wont be surprised if he declares retirement if he gets the chip this year

Avoided him like the plague because of the inevitable games missed.  Well, he is carrying an opponents team in a very tight two-week semifinals matchup.  Go figure. 

49 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Listed out. Feel sorry for you guys who owned him he always finds a way to fcuk you over

Never again. Can't believe I broke my main rule of not drafting this nutcase 

The value was just too good to pass up. Along with his star name status , I bit the bullet. 

But hindsight can be a mother ...

Nowhere did I expect this level of buffoonery  or Harden getting traded to the Nets + adding Griffin. 

This team is stupid deep, & they easily rest stars and/or hold out for injuries much longer. 

And the guy I'm versing rn in the Semi's has Durant lol ... you can't make this **** up 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Never again. Can't believe I broke my main rule of not drafting this nutcase 

The value was just too good to pass up. Along with his star name status , I bit the bullet. 

But hindsight can be a mother ...

Nowhere did I expect this level of buffoonery  or Harden getting traded to the Nets + adding Griffin. 

This team is stupid deep, & they easily rest stars and/or hold out for injuries much longer. 

And the guy I'm versing rn in the Semi's has Durant lol ... you can't make this **** up 

Always works like that no? Your guy sits and you face the main beneficiary. Never drafted Kyrie and never would no matter where he falls he just ends up fcuking you over   

• Like 1

Some ridiculous ranting right here. I'm not happy that he played like **** last game and now has to sit out another game, but he got me into the Final Four for a reason and if you drafted him for value, he's more than provided value this season. First round numbers for drafting him in the 3rd-5th rounds. Pick me 10 other players who have done that and not **** the bed even worse. There are countless other high end players who have probably screwed over their managers with their late season injuries and what not. At least Kyrie has still been playing 90% of his games in the last 2-3 weeks...... I would hope that anyone that drafted Kyrie would have enough depth to overcome one or two missed games!!!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mtx said:

Some ridiculous ranting right here. I'm not happy that he played like **** last game and now has to sit out another game, but he got me into the Final Four for a reason and if you drafted him for value, he's more than provided value this season. First round numbers for drafting him in the 3rd-5th rounds. Pick me 10 other players who have done that and not **** the bed even worse. There are countless other high end players who have probably screwed over their managers with their late season injuries and what not. At least Kyrie has still been playing 90% of his games in the last 2-3 weeks...... I would hope that anyone that drafted Kyrie would have enough depth to overcome one or two missed games!!!

Agree but the bs Kyrie pulled in not playing for a bunch of games due to mental crap and later for personal reasons (his birthday) is not professional. Yes they are people like the rest of us, but none of us here are getting paying gazillion dollars a year.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, mtx said:

Literally no one said hes a bad player he is amazing but like Kawhi, Embiid and first rounders who fall he lets you down when you need him. Look how many games he's missed and stunts pulled

1 hour ago, mtx said:

100% agree

i dont have him, but like you said.. he played nearly every game in the past few weeks.. when it matters the most.

comparing to that weak sauce james harden (who i mistakenly drafted), who most likely won't see the court for the rest of the season and thus ****** me during my playoff weeks.. he is the MVP

btw. i think this is just a b2b rest day.. tonight its his turn. i guess tommorow it's KD's turn to be "sore"