NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyrie Irving 2020-2021 Outlook

17 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Have him on 1 team and I'm tempted to trade him for like Doncic and 1 since I need boards. I wonder if he'll bite. I feel like right now is a sell high moment for him since he's ranked number 2 overall on Yahoo and he's bound to miss more games this season.

I would be an idiot to accept your offer if I were the doncic owner 

Edited by PascalSiakam
  • Like 1
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont understand how his simple azz is the only one sitting out for this when LeBron James and other ACTUAL superstars are playing. Acting like anyone gives a rats azz about him sitting out games. Th

Maybe he just found out that Earth is actually round and needs to sit out a year to deal with this new knowledge.  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Have him on 1 team and I'm tempted to trade him for like Doncic and 1 since I need boards. I wonder if he'll bite. I feel like right now is a sell high moment for him since he's ranked number 2 overall on Yahoo and he's bound to miss more games this season.

I own Dondic and I would reject your offer in a heartbeat. 

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

I would be an idiot to accept your offer if I were the doncic owner 

49 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

I own Dondic and I would reject your offer in a heartbeat. 

Its a roto league and he's near the bottom of the standings. People sometimes get desperate when they're at the bottom so you never know.

trade him for harden

that guy wants to play every game and then some as long as you let him take the jet to vegas with lil baby and the crew afterwards

1 hour ago, jay_00 said:

LOL, if someone gives you doncic and 1 for kyrie, why would you even wait on that?

10 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

if this is the reason it's at least going to be a fine for him and the Net's especially on a national televised game.

The NBA will fine him, but i dont expect a suspension. Guys have "injuries" all year just to sit games they tell the coach they dont want to play. This is a political NBA, but Kyrie still brings fan revenue. They want him out there

yeah no way its a suspension, but I am sure there's a fine. Although if he uses washington as an excuse, Adam silver might just allow it for possible backlash. I think they should just take away his match fee. If you didn't wanna play, then you shouldn't get paid for that game.

• Like 1

he ain't playing tomorrow also, looking into it it really looks like he is traumatized from the events at DC, may he take all the time he needs to recover from that incident and get back into being able to play basketball soft a$$ playa

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Abhi said:

LOL, if someone gives you doncic and 1 for kyrie, why would you even wait on that?

Yea he shot it down and countered with a way worse offer so im guessing he was insulted from my offer lol oh well