NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyrie Irving 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm literally laughing... this guy's birthday is TOMORROW! he's partying this week and told nets he got a family matter hahaha. kyrie don't even care anymore you almost gotta respect the boldness. 

Maybe he just found out that Earth is actually round and needs to sit out a year to deal with this new knowledge.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

Hmm, he just got the INJ tag on Yahoo - that’s surprising considering he did play a game this week, and there isn’t an injury we’re aware of.

The game today marks a 3 games absence 

Biggest regret was drafting him.   One of those he fell this far I have to right???  Now I can’t even trade him.  Thought for sure he would be back when KD was.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Pumbaa said:

ffs what is going on?! 

Appears he is protesting the riots at the capital, the lack of police response and Breonna Taylor.  Wish he would just go all in and say he will sit the year and forfeit his salary so I could cut bait.  I find what happened last week deplorable but I am not in a position financially to sit out from my work.

Edited by jjbooda
1 minute ago, jjbooda said:

Appears he is protesting the riots at the capital, the lack of police response and Breonna Taylor.  Wish he would just go all in and say he will sit the year and forfeit his salary so I could cut bait.  I find what happened last week deplorable but I am not in a position financially to sit out from my work.

I dont understand how his simple azz is the only one sitting out for this when LeBron James and other ACTUAL superstars are playing. Acting like anyone gives a rats azz about him sitting out games. The only people that care are the Nets and us fantasy owners of this nimrod.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I dont understand how his simple azz is the only one sitting out for this when LeBron James and other ACTUAL superstars are playing. Acting like anyone gives a rats azz about him sitting out games. The only people that care are the Nets and us fantasy owners of this nimrod.

While I’m not one to tell people how they should react, I feel like he’s not really doing much if his goal is to have things change. I’d get it if he played or even didn’t play, but made a vocal effort of some sort. He’s just AWOL right now. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

While I’m not one to tell people how they should react, I feel like he’s not really doing much if his goal is to have things change. I’d get it if he played or even didn’t play, but made a vocal effort of some sort. He’s just AWOL right now. 

yeah i wouldnt even say this if he stated this was his reason but last i checked its still just "personal matters" which makes me believe if it is this, then like you said horrible job.

2 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Is there a more annoying player to own than Kyrie?

MPJ might have something to say about that, but yeah -- for all the talent he possesses, Kyrie will never be a 1st round value until he can get out of his own way with the shenanigans.  

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, 80version said:

MPJ might have something to say about that, but yeah -- for all the talent he possesses, Kyrie will never be a 1st round value until he can get out of his own way with the shenanigans.  

Still when he plays it’s like ugh he’s sooo goooooood

People are clowning him and I get why. I’ve clowned him many times. But I seriously wonder if the guy has a mental health issue or just really isn’t interested in professional basketball anymore. He doesn’t like what happened Wednesday, well news flash, most of America didn’t either. There’s better ways to get your point across than to fall off the grid and sit out games like he’s doing. I don’t own him in any fantasy leagues so his situation doesn’t matter much to me but I really think this guy has a mental issue. He clearly isn’t all there. Like with KD for example, you can tell he’s a normal guy but he has insecurity issues. But his thought process is pretty normal and his beliefs and how he conducts himself. Kyrie, you can just tell that there’s something off (probably way off) with him.

6 minutes ago, RedRaider27 said:

People are clowning him and I get why. I’ve clowned him many times. But I seriously wonder if the guy has a mental health issue or just really isn’t interested in professional basketball anymore. He doesn’t like what happened Wednesday, well news flash, most of America didn’t either. There’s better ways to get your point across than to fall off the grid and sit out games like he’s doing. I don’t own him in any fantasy leagues so his situation doesn’t matter much to me but I really think this guy has a mental issue. He clearly isn’t all there. Like with KD for example, you can tell he’s a normal guy but he has insecurity issues. But his thought process is pretty normal and his beliefs and how he conducts himself. Kyrie, you can just tell that there’s something off (probably way off) with him.

You don't need to wonder, he's had mental issues for a while and is a weird dude. He isn't the average basketball player toughness and mentality wise where basketball is everything and he can set personal feelings aside to do this job night in and night out. If there is anything bothering him or any reason not to play he won't play and he's able to do this because the current CBA gives talented players that much power to literally work whenever he wants and GM's just gotta take it in the A$$ lol he clearly has his reasons but I can say he's gotta be one of the most selfish unprofessional athletes in the NBA who only thinks about himself abandoning his team in time of need. 

• Like 1

No, Hes a normal guy. He just has fuk you money and he knows hes better than 1% of the world's population in his field. Stop it guys, I get why hes doing this crap i just hate it for me.

And I am being 100% serious.  Good for Kyrie.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Like 1

If you guys are complaining about Kyrie after drafting him, knowing how much of a primadonna he is, then this is totally on you lol.

You draft Kyrie for the extremely high 1st round upside, and you take on the risk of him being injury prone or having his period, and when that happens, you just take it, but that's Kyrie's fantasy 101.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

If you guys are complaining about Kyrie after drafting him, knowing how much of a primadonna he is, then this is totally on you lol.

You draft Kyrie for the extremely high 1st round upside, and you take on the risk of him being injury prone or having his period, and when that happens, you just take it, but that's Kyrie's fantasy 101.

im loving kyrie so far. I owned Kawhi Leonard load management season last year I dont care. Kyrie is great.

Also the Kyrie is sitting out because of Washington is just speculation. We don't know that, so lets not be mad at him for something that's not confirmed. The longer he sits, the more it seems like something actually might be going on personally. The brooklyn organization would not be this patient if it wasn't. There would have been more drama.

6 hours ago, Abhi said:

Also the Kyrie is sitting out because of Washington is just speculation. We don't know that, so lets not be mad at him for something that's not confirmed. The longer he sits, the more it seems like something actually might be going on personally. The brooklyn organization would not be this patient if it wasn't. There would have been more drama.

I'm not so sure about that. With the way things are right now, the last thing you'd want to do as an organization is show insensitivity. Unfortunately you kinda gotta let people do their thing, no matter how full of crap they are. If this is why Kyrie is missing, I'm sure organizations will keep that in mind the next time he hits FA. And if this is why he's missing from our fantasy teams ***DND*** (if he wasn't already lol). If there's actual personal issues with him or his family, hope everything is alright.

15 hours ago, 80version said:

MPJ has only been annoying to own for a year, maybe two. Kyrie has carried on this bs for basically a decade now. He is often a superstar w the ball in his hands, but is the epitome of volatile, and a headache waiting to happen. The dude has been in the league 10 seasons and hes only played more than 70 games three times. And you never kno if hes actually missing games from injury, strategy, or if hes just upset about something.

The dude is just a conspiracy theorist lunatic, that happens to be amazing at basketball. His body wants him to ball out, but his mind wants him to live in a commune and lead a rebellion.

• Haha 2