Chad Hansen 2020 Outlook

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DREW BENNETT 2.0 SZN!  

Not sure where some of this information is coming from but to clear up some incorrect info from this thread: -he only outsnapped Cooks, not Coutee -he did not outgain Coutee (hansen 101yds,

17 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Cooks is out. Back in flex play discussion?

You'd have to think that he would have to be considered if anything, by default.  Cooks is out and Coutee is expected to play but is dealing with an injury himself leaving Hansen as the best wr left healthy.  Stafford put up 402 yards vs. the Bears secondary last week so they can be thrown on but it remains to be seen if last week was a fluke for Hansen.

8 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I might hate myself in a few hours, but I am putting him in the lineup.

He put some quality play on film last week and Cooks being inactive has to mean Watson will continue to look his way. 🤞

I just plugged him into my deep dynasty matchup lol 

Well it could have went far worse. Given the state of WR on a few of my squads, I will not have any hesitation to plug him in again next week.

He runs the full route tree and stays mostly on the outside, I will have to check snap percentages but when I was watching him was always on the field and was involved early...then the whole offense just sort of cratered mid-game. I saw a number of plays where it looked like he was the primary or had the eye of Watson, but the pressure would come to quick and force Watson into moving his eyes and scrambling.

25 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Well it could have went far worse. Given the state of WR on a few of my squads, I will not have any hesitation to plug him in again next week.

He runs the full route tree and stays mostly on the outside, I will have to check snap percentages but when I was watching him was always on the field and was involved early...then the whole offense just sort of cratered mid-game. I saw a number of plays where it looked like he was the primary or had the eye of Watson, but the pressure would come to quick and force Watson into moving his eyes and scrambling.

12 catches on 14 targets.  I assume if he keeps that up, he will be Watson safety valve. 

Edited by nine9s

assuming this is just a procedural move?

Chad Hansen: Demoted after busy Week 14

59 mins ago |

Hansen reverted to the Texans' practice squad Monday, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.

Hansen has been producing for the depleted Texans receiving corps over the past two weeks, compiling 12 catches for 157 yards in his first two appearances of 2020 against the Colts and Bears. The Cal product was afforded a clearer path to passing-game usage as Brandin Cooks (foot/neck) was ruled out for Week 14. Meanwhile, with Randall Cobb (toe) on injured reserve, Will Fuller serving a suspension and Kenny Stills no longer with the team, there remains a possibility Hansen is promoted again for a Week 15 rematch against Indianapolis.

• Like 1

Yeah this is all procedural. Love the reach by CBS "there remains a possibility that Hansen is promoted again for WK15"

Prob a safe bet given that he got Indy for 100 yards in his season debut and appears to be one of the primary WRs for Watson.

• Like 1

Seems like a reasonable flex but needs to be promoted off the practice squad first. I believe they need to keep on the roster if promoted. I think he’s still protected at the moment. If Cooks plays they may opt to leave him on the practice squad and play Coulter at wr 2 and shift Koutee back in the slot. Check and see what develops 🤷🏻‍♂️

There was talk from Crennel of signing him to the active roster for tomorrow’s game but I have haven’t heard whether that occurred. If he does sounds like a possible 10-15 points in ppr as a possession receiver. But, not even sure he’s on the active roster🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Deejay said:

There was talk from Crennel of signing him to the active roster for tomorrow’s game but I have haven’t heard whether that occurred. If he does sounds like a possible 10-15 points in ppr as a possession receiver. But, not even sure he’s on the active roster🤷🏻‍♂️

Hansen was signed to the active roster Saturday, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.