NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nerlens Noel 2020-2021 Outlook

7 minutes ago, ILuvABGs said:

This line is the definition of Nerlens Noel.

The line, the hope once realizing what his per36 would be, and then the despair once realizing he won't be averaging 36 minutes anytime soon... THAT is the definition of fantasy Noel. I'm still holding on because I want to see a game where he plays 25+, which is dependent on whether Thibs decides to hand Mitchell Robinson the reins after this performance. Although, you gotta wonder what happens if Robinson runs into foul trouble early 😂

• Like 1
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stocks in last 10 games played: 5, 1, 5, 3, 4, 3, 3, 5, 1, 2. StOcKs ArE GoNe

What did I tell you 😆

Just wait till Obi Topping and Alec Burks come back, minutes going to go back down down down!!!

Posted Images

So for those that watched the game what did you think? Did Mitch Rob look way better? Was it just foul trouble holding him back tonight? He's probably my first drop and I don't want to get caught afraid to drop him and miss out on a good pickup. Most of the good pickups will be gone by next week and I don't know if nerlens will ever actually break out (we've been waiting for years now)

3 hours ago, stay_woke said:

So for those that watched the game what did you think? Did Mitch Rob look way better? Was it just foul trouble holding him back tonight? He's probably my first drop and I don't want to get caught afraid to drop him and miss out on a good pickup. Most of the good pickups will be gone by next week and I don't know if nerlens will ever actually break out (we've been waiting for years now)

I dropped him like 10 minutes after I made this post btw incase anyone is thinking the same 😂

I'm not budging. 20 minutes per game have to be coming his way. HAVE TO! That is where my calculations lie, him coming off the bench and playing 20 minutes. What worries me is 30 minutes combined for the centers. That is not good. Let see how they do against Embiid next.

I will always keep an eye out just in case forever because this dude helped me win the championship his rookie year and we all know what he is capable of. But unless Robinson gets hurt, it ain’t happening. Timeshare city.

Why did he have to turn down that contract in Dallas years ago? His career would be much different I believe. Carlisle wouldn’t have felt the need to sabotage him and he would have been starting with Luka right now....sigh!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Yeah giving him a few more games. The upside is too good and plus he's almost guaranteed to give 2 stocks even if he plays like 15 minutes

This. He had an awful game on Wednesday, and only played 9 minutes. Still got 1 Steal + 1 Block. His floor is too solid with even 20 min. Now if he can’t crack the 20 min barrier, then it’s a different story. But can’t drop him after just 1 game. He sucks during this weekend’s games - then hello drop city.

• Thanks 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Nerlens Noel 2020-2021 Outlook