Nerlens Noel 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stocks in last 10 games played: 5, 1, 5, 3, 4, 3, 3, 5, 1, 2. StOcKs ArE GoNe

I dropped I.Q to stream Noel for blocks last night, I.Q gets 3 blocks and Noel ZERO.. LOL, it hurts less to laugh

What did I tell you 😆

Posted Images

love the guy and picked him up but i would def temper expectations. knicks will go small a lot, play randle at the 5, gibson, topin more etc so i dont think hell be jumping to huge mins, but if he can get up to 25mins or so i think he should be killing it stocks and boards wise 

• Like 4
Just now, beejay6020 said:

love the guy and picked him up but i would def temper expectations. knicks will go small a lot, play randle at the 5, gibson, topin more etc so i dont think hell be jumping to huge mins, but if he can get up to 25mins or so i think he should be killing it stocks and boards wise 

Just gimme a week or 2 of DDs pls so I can sell way way high 🙏🏼

Just now, beejay6020 said:

I have the same thought,don't think Thibodeau will play him 30 mins but if Noel can play around 25 mins,he is still very useful for stocks

• Like 1

He's already a stock god with his regular 15 mpg.

If he get's anywhere close to 20-25+ mpg consistently .... WATCH OUT 

You hate to see injuries, but I streamed Noel for his B2B , & now this happens. Choo Choo ! 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 3

So I still don’t think he averages anywhere close to 25 min. Picked him up for the ride, but with Thibs in charge, don’t know if he’s gonna be anywhere close to what folks are hoping for.