Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you don’t own him. 😂😂😂

For the first game back in like 2 weeks that was super solid

What

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

You guys think he keeps up this production? Once jimmy and Dragic get going I feel like their won't be enough ball to share. I'm selling while he's hot

Herro's a beast...he is Miami's future...dont overthink it...

This condensed season is all about the young guys, especially on a team fresh off a deep run. Looking back i wish i hadn't drafted anyone over the age of 30. It was tough 2 games in to pull the trigger but now looks like i struck gold turning rubio (0 pts 2 ast tonight) into herro. That's an extreme example, but if you're trading i say trade for youth

I need him to get back to second unit where he can flourish (and give me bench boost fantasy points). It seems Miami is not clicking with him playing starting point guard. I understand they do not want to bring Dragic back there for obvious reasons. And Nunn is only G-league level talent. But wouldn't Avery Bradley work? They have Bam and Jimmy, surely they do not need THAT much playmaking from their staring pg? Herro could cook from the second unit and carry it. Bring Dragic in the mix a bit earlier with first unit guys too.

Really do not see a lot of potential fantasy wise if he continues to start.

4 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

I need him to get back to second unit where he can flourish (and give me bench boost fantasy points). It seems Miami is not clicking with him playing starting point guard. I understand they do not want to bring Dragic back there for obvious reasons. And Nunn is only G-league level talent. But wouldn't Avery Bradley work? They have Bam and Jimmy, surely they do not need THAT much playmaking from their staring pg? Herro could cook from the second unit and carry it. Bring Dragic in the mix a bit earlier with first unit guys too.

Really do not see a lot of potential fantasy wise if he continues to start.

yeah it’s been very frustrating so far.  He’s had some great games, but also some very mediocre ones too

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys - is Hero still considered a HOLD for the year? I know he was blowing up with the guys out with COVID stuff, but I'm wondering if the main guns return, is his fantasy game actually that good?

He has not played well thus far. So, there is room for improvement. But no stocks, pretty low on other than scoring. Maybe he should come off the bench when he returns?

6 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

He has not played well thus far. So, there is room for improvement. But no stocks, pretty low on other than scoring. Maybe he should come off the bench when he returns?

agreed - i was hoping for so much more after his bubble experience

7 hours ago, squidthunder said:

I don't want to turn this into a AC question - but for those that own him, would you feel ok dropping for a stream?

It's always tough to predict with injuries (especially when the team hasn't really been super transparent like this), but I think if you forget about the injury he's got way too much upside in a 10 team league (like I see you're in) to drop him.

7 hours ago, sld12 said:

It's always tough to predict with injuries (especially when the team hasn't really been super transparent like this), but I think if you forget about the injury he's got way too much upside in a 10 team league (like I see you're in) to drop him.

Upside is huge - agree 100%

But at the same time I'm going back to his bubble performances, and I haven't seen anything that resembled those so far (besides those games when everyone was out for the Heat)

🎶 Too alarmin' now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my Herrooooooo
Watch him as he goes 🏀🎶
  • Like 1