NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick White 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psh, that has nothing on my league: * Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells * Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (

When I die, I want Derrick White to lower me into my grave. Just so that he can let me down one last time 😭

Posted Images

Ah good to be back on the train. Dropped him a couple of days back to stream. Thankfully managed to grab him after clearing waivers. 

Surely he plays this week B2B as he gets a 3 day rest after it

Edited by rocky7st
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

guess dont have to worry about the B2B as one game postponed, and with a spurs player testing positive i hope it doesnt affect the second game and hope its not white with it!

I'm not counting on them playing Wednesday either. Seems like a stretch.

Considering the all-star break is coming and all the rest that he's getting, this guy must be a hold, correct?

I'm currently without an IL spot on my roster (Smart, Lauri, DLo), so I'm playing down a player, but I'm 1st on my league so I can afford it. I believe Lauri and Smart should be back after the ASB so that should allow me to put White in my IL at worst.

I don't know about you guys but I'm holding. This guy has top 60 upside to finish the season and I could use that in my playoffs.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Considering the all-star break is coming and all the rest that he's getting, this guy must be a hold, correct?

I'm currently without an IL spot on my roster (Smart, Lauri, DLo), so I'm playing down a player, but I'm 1st on my league so I can afford it. I believe Lauri and Smart should be back after the ASB so that should allow me to put White in my IL at worst.

I don't know about you guys but I'm holding. This guy has top 60 upside to finish the season and I could use that in my playoffs.

Yes HODL, diamond hands for playoffs. Definitely frustrating right now but it can't get worst than this! This gotta be the low for D. White owners. I'm holding with you but I am fortunate to have an IR spot. 

He will not play before AS Break. After the break he will need at least a month to get in shape. So we are looking at early April EARLIEST before he starts to hit all cylinders.

• Haha 1